• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying island beachy things & a couple others..

Charirii

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (21) +
Hi! I'm looking for a few items to complete my wishlist. Please message me if you have any of these items available & name your price, please. I'm looking to buy using IGB, but I can do TBT also if the price is fair.

• beach umbrella
  • bonfire
  • cacao tree
  • crab clock {ty!}
  • flip-flops (island gift shop)
  • grass skirt
  • muumuu (island gift shop)
  • pink slip-ons
  • spring kimono
  • tropical floor (island gift shop)
  • ukulele (island gift shop)

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
I have a crab clock if you want. I'm really bad at setting prices, but does 5k sound fair?

hi yes that sounds good! are you available right now?

Someone is coming to pick up a villager who's in boxes right now, but I should be ready in about 5 minutes or less! Am I going to your town, or are you coming to mine? (it'd be my extra town)

Someone is coming to pick up a villager who's in boxes right now, but I should be ready in about 5 minutes or less! Am I going to your town, or are you coming to mine? (it'd be my extra town)

that's fine! i'll open up my town gates (town is "Parfait"), so you can come when you're ready. thank you!

that's fine! i'll open up my town gates (town is "Parfait"), so you can come when you're ready. thank you!

Okie. Does your town have 10 villagers? I don't think my void is clear (I believe Knox was the last one voided). Adding your FC now!

I'm @ 9 villagers but whatevs :)

Ok. Your town isn't showing up (prolly since your gates were open before I added you; you'd have to close the gates and reopen them). Do you want to avoid the possibility of getting a voided villager and do the trade in my town, instead?

Ok. Your town isn't showing up (prolly since your gates were open before I added you; you'd have to close the gates and reopen them). Do you want to avoid the possibility of getting a voided villager and do the trade in my town, instead?

sure I'll go over there instead :) closing up gates now

Back