• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Is tting permanent?

fertile01

Bells
I have a steady declining week twice in a row so far, and I was wonder if the game DID detect time traveling, will it have low turnip prices forever? I saw a website a couple of times that one guy said it took him 1 1/2 weeks to get out of time traveling. My animal crossing time was a couple of hours ahead so I changed it, and when I came back on changed the wii's internal clock. Is that a big enough difference to detect time traveling? My main question though, is will time traveling make a permanent turnip prices issue?

If you use the AC clock then it would detect it but using the system clock, it won't ;3

I believe if you go back in time you won't get turnips prices higher than what she sells them for or something...I haven't played AC in forever though, so I'm not 100% sure >.<

Yeohkei said:
crazyredd45 said:
Jrrj15 said:
I time travel and I never even see low turnip prices O>O
Really? :O

You're lucky

i time travel and my turnip prices are always below 100 bells
Same here. :r
Even though I dont check turnip prices very often I still dont get lower then 100 except for on my Wild world where I always get under 100 and I TT

Back