Is this 100% Hacker Free Forum??!

Phantom Guardian Ash

Bells
Everyone hates these pepole called "Hackers" So do I!
Well I was just done viewing a topic and look this guy
name Justin is going to HACK AC:WW just to get a
Golden Axe. Come on what kind of person is this it
took me a long time until i got a golden axe. Is
this forum even 100% Hacker Safe, because so
far I just see "PEPOLE" Hacking into AC:WW in this
forum. I have never cheated on a game none not
even one in my whole life. A Cheater is a bad person
and isnt a true friend also a person who lies.

I need A Golden Axe Hack-Click

Heres also an Image.

http://the-bell-tree-forums.com/index.php?showtopic=12065

Sorry here is the image.

245yetx.png

Justin is a good guy. He just happens to have AR and if you don't like that, don't complain about it and let him do what he wants. No, this is not a hacker free forum obviosly, but we WILL take action who hacks to harm someone else's game. SO no worries.

Phantom Guardian Ash said:
Thank you JJRamone2, I was wondering
because I just need to know if its safe to post my FC, without
anybody hacking my town or messing it up.
Now worries man, this is a completely safe forum to post your FC. But there have been incidents with hackers on the loose trying to break people's games but we got them and banned them, we will do the same with anyone else who tries.

He's not actually a "hacker". People call using AR hacking... when all it is is using a cheat device.

But if you're thinking of the infamous "Gate into a Museum", no. Nobody in TBT does that. Some use AR, which is fine to get rare items, but no harm comes to anyone else's town.

Trust me. No one is going to hack your town as long as there are mods around. It really isn't a problem. AR is a cheat device used for peoples ammusment. Some people who use AR actually change their town so we could play games there. There is curently no one here who can mess with your game and if they is we will get them out of here.

;)

Triforce3force said:
But if you're thinking of the infamous "Gate into a Museum", no. Nobody in TBT does that. Some use AR, which is fine to get rare items, but no harm comes to anyone else's town.
Mostly. The widest-known hacker, Justin, can ruin the game by giving you bells. It takes all purpose out of the game.

Phantom Guardian Ash said:
Sorry here is the image.

245yetx.png
Heh, I wrote that thread. I was looking for a golden axe, but I decided to use a lot of normal ones because the only golden one was hacked.

Well, I doubt you would've gotten a non-hacked golden axe for a low price... And I disagree with Shadow_Link about the game "taking all purpose out of the game"
AAn action replay is meant to add replay value to a game that is starting to lose its fo called flare. I believe it worked quite well in adding replay value and it is also great if you are starting over you're town and you want a favorite neighbor or your towns river to go a certain way.

Well thats my two-cents on it, but don't worry about anyone hacking you're town because it is impossible to do with only an action replay.

Yeah, don't worry, you're safe here. Although there are still hackers out there, we've beaten them off before, and we'll surely do it in the future. We won't give it to them, we'll fight them to the last computer.

:p And, Justin's our "AC Hacker", giving people anything they want. Personally, I don't care for that, I don't think real gamers should use cheating devices, but that's just my opinion.

Back