Is there a way to get more than 8 QR codes saved?

Bizhiins

smol bean
Bells
So I thought I remember seeing somewhere, that someone in a town had more than 8 QR codes saved - I think it was 16.
It was possibly someone?s dream town that I was visiting.
Do you guys know of a way that I?m able to get my game to save more than 8 QR codes? I just feel that 8 isn?t enough, I have some outfits saved that I really love, and I have different patterns I need to keep for paths in my town and whatnot!
Thanks in advance :)

Yes, sort of! You can create more than one character in your town, and each of them can have eight designs. You are able to have four characters (including the mayor) in your town :)

Like floatingzoo said, each character can hold 10 designs, so you will have to make alts to expand your slots. I like to put the pathways on my main because I play her the most and often kick away designs by accident. So it’s nice to be able to place them down immediately. However, if you have a specific design, it is only unique to that character. For example, if you have a pattern design for a pillow case on one character, only that character can use it in their house/refurbished. You cannot drop a furniture item that is refurbished with a QR/pattern and get another character to hold it (the drop on the ground option is not available). Your other character must have their own pattern slot and refurbish that item themselves.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm missing some sort of memo because I've seem this question a couple of times and everybody says that you can only have 8 designs but like...its 10, not 8.

Anyways, you can create other playable characters to give you 10 more design spots.

I feel like I'm missing some sort of memo because I've seem this question a couple of times and everybody says that you can only have 8 designs but like...its 10, not 8.

Anyways, you can create other playable characters to give you 10 more design spots.

Oh yeah you're right, it's 10! whoops.

Back