Is there a Kapp'n island where you can catch salmon when they're not in season in real time?

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
I heard there are cooking recipes you get for catching salmon, and they just went away in the northern hemisphere a little less than two months ago, and they won't be back again until September, and I don't time travel or have an NSO account to play online with other people in the southern hemisphere (or who time travel). Is there a chance for a Kapp'n island where salmon can be caught? Or does no such island exist, and my only options are time traveling or waiting for real time to pass?

Basically, I'm looking for a yes/no answer as to whether there's a Kapp'n island for salmon or not. I'm mostly trying to avoid spoilers, so I don't need details on anything else, unless there's perhaps an alternative way to get those salmon recipes other than catching salmon myself.

Unfortunately no. Both fall islands (mushroom & maple) were set to November. I forced myself to time travel to September for the sake of it because none of the Kapp'n islands were in September.

If you ever TT, just remember to catch 1 salmon for 1 recipe, then catch 3 more until you get the rest.

Thank you for the answer, I suspected that might be the case, but I was hoping maybe it wasn't. ^o^;>

Back