• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Is it weird to name my town 'New Leaf'?

Weavoid

Bells
Now yeah, your probably thinking, 'Generic, huh? :rolleyes:' but I just really like the sound of the name 'New Leaf'. Is it weird for me to want to name my town like that? Would you call it boring? I have other ideas, but I just really like that one. Thanks for any help. :)

I like it. It's like how a lot of real cities are called "New (Blank)." York, New York; Leaf, New Leaf. :p

That's adorable! It's got a nice ring to it, and a little bit of pok?mon flavor to it.

Tbh I don't really like it because it's very unimaginative :p But if you like it, that's all that matters.

As a person who named my town, town, it doesn't get any more generic than that. I like it. All that is important is if you like it. :)

Funny to hear that coming from someone that named their town "Hoenn"

Yeah I agree my town name isn't very imaginative, and I kind of regret it now. But at least Hoenn means something to me, as pokemon was a big part of my childhood.

I think New Leaf is super cute and, if you like it, then just go for it! It's your game so play it how you want to.

I think at least with a generic name like New Leaf or Town, you won't suddenly think "oh my god, why did I pick such a stupid name" in a months time which could lead to you wanting to reset your town.

But then on the flip side it's a little bit boring, do a search for "New Leaf" or "Hyrule" in the Dream Suite and you'll see :p

If you're happy with it, go for it!

I think it's cute! It's kinda of used a lot though, like Hyrule, but hey if you like it that's all that matters! Nobody else's opinion should influence your choice!

Back