• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

CLOSED!! Inviting People!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code

Shari's Friend

Bells
Switch
7275-2308-0515
Yellow Balloon
Red Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hey guys! Wanted to invite you all to my island, and also, I've been looking for apples, pears, peaches, and gyroids that aren't Bubbloids! Anyway, here's my dodo code: GC303 open to anyone. Hope to see you guys!!!!!!!

what fruit do u have? asking bc if we have different fruit i wanna come over to get the one you have to plant on my island!

I'll be on my way soon! im on the bus home from school, so I'm not at my switch yet. You can visit my island too if you want! I'll put the dodo in the discord.

I'll be on my way soon! im on the bus home from school, so I'm not at my switch yet. You can visit my island too if you want! I'll put the dodo in the discord.
I don't have discord sorry.

what fruit do u have? asking bc if we have different fruit i wanna come over to get the one you have to plant on my island!
I have cherries! How about you???

I have every fruit, so i'll just grab non-cherries and oranges.
2 stacks of course!

Back