Invisible villager land plot?

KatTayle

Katya of Cerulean
Bells
So I just got Tabby from a friend to move in, and I wanted to check where her land plot was gonna be set up so I went to the next day and used the plot/campsite resetting trick, but couldn't find the plot anywhere. Then when I gave up and went to the Animal Crossing home screen to tt back, I saw her plot of land (and it was actually where I wanted it to be woo). So I went back to today, and looked for where I saw her plot but it wasn't there. I'm kinda scared because I don't want to lose Tabby, so was I not supposed to time travel back, or what?

So
Day 0: You invited her in.
Day 1.New character to check plot. Closed out of game. Didn't see plot

You TTed back to day 0 or before day zero and saw her plot? And also did you use new character save on this to check plot?

So
Day 0: You invited her in.
Day 1.New character to check plot. Closed out of game. Didn't see plot

You TTed back to day 0 or before day zero and saw her plot? And also did you use new character save on this to check plot?

Okay:

Day 0: Invited her in
Day 1: Time traveled to 5:58, saved, started a new character so it would reload the day on the new character. Ran around whole town, couldn't find it, reset.
Still day 1 ingame: Home screen showed plot of land. TT'ed back to day 0
Day 0: Couldn't find plot

OOOOh. Its because you're back to day 0. You still just "invited her in"

When you did the whole 5:58 You didnt see plot at that time, maybe because it wasn't past 6? I don't know for sure for the 5:58am thing I don't do that its kind of confusing to me. But you saw it on home because it was a "new day".

But you never saved on a new character and just TTed back to day 0. So you're still on day 0, no day has passed yet. You still have her invited. If you TT 1 day ahead you should see her.

Okay:

Day 0: Invited her in
Day 1: Time traveled to 5:58, saved, started a new character so it would reload the day on the new character. Ran around whole town, couldn't find it, reset.
Still day 1 ingame: Home screen showed plot of land. TT'ed back to day 0
Day 0: Couldn't find plot

Why did you TT backwards?
~~
edit: whoops im sorry if that sounded blunt. also i have no idea what im talking about. listen to that smarty pants up there uvu

Last edited:
Sometimes, it happens... Last time, I saw Muffy's plot from my home screen near Snake's house and when I started my game, she wasn't there but near Wendy's house :D

But I do not TT so I don't know why you come back to Day 0, you should have TT until Day 2, sometimes it takes two days for a villager to move into your town.

Alright, thanks! I don't want to mess stuff up so I'm probably going to let her move in naturally instead of TTing. And I'm pretty sure it was 6:01 on the new villager, but I might have been wrong. Thanks!

Alright, thanks! I don't want to mess stuff up so I'm probably going to let her move in naturally instead of TTing. And I'm pretty sure it was 6:01 on the new villager, but I might have been wrong. Thanks!

Yeah, I don't know about the whole 5:58 thing. The only thing I know about it is the game thinks of it as a "new day" regardless if you TTed one day forward or backward. That's about it. Haha

When you see a plot on the title screen, it's not real -- it's the game making up an example of how your town looks, but it hasn't actually been set yet. Never trust it!!

im curious.. the game saves once 6am hits but does it save while you're the new character?

im curious.. the game saves once 6am hits but does it save while you're the new character?

The game will not automatically save when you make a new character, allowing you to scout your town and see if where the plot ends up.

This is how it works:

TT to 5:58; game does not change days.
Wait to 6:00; game clock changes, but a new day is only confirmed when town is fully loaded.
Make a new character; plot is seen.
TT back a day; since town was never fully loaded up, 0 days have elapsed.

Why can't you just TT to after 6am using DS clock, and log into the the game with a new toon?
Instead of TT to 5:58 on your mayor first?

Last edited:
You can do that. But, if you want to go by Isabelle, you have to do the 5:58 thing. The fun thing is, if you plot reset and save a plot and the clock says 6:30, if you wait until AFTER 6:30 in the real world and tell Isabelle to adjust to the real time, the game won't count it as TTing at all.

Back