• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Interested in active friends!

Hi guys! I started playing two days ago and plan on being an active player. I'm 19 and if anyone would like to add me feel free! Also Laura.Belle, I'm adding you as I type this!

I'm interested in being friends, I'm pretty new to this game and the forums, so please feel free to add me~

I'm new and I want some friends to visit and for the HHS as well. I have spooky and creepy set complete. I'm adding all of you :lemon: Add me!

Last edited:
I'm looking for friends as well. I just reset my town after playing for a couple years. My old town got messed up.
My town fruit is the cherry, but I'm going to grow some oranges and apples that I got as well.
My FC is on the side! Just message me if you add me. :)

Last edited:
Back