• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

In need of friends =^_^=

KayKitten

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
Bought AC:NL yesterday, and I want to add some people ^^ Feel free to add me, and let me know if you do! :D

I'll add your friend code right now. Hope you don't mind adding me. :)

i'm also looking for friends, my town is 20 days old today. i've added your code!

Hello, I would like to add some new friends as well :) Please let me know if you have added me.

My Friend code is: 1650-4300-3067.

Hi there! I would love to have some new friends as well. I play everyday. Everyone can feel free to add me. My friend code is to the side! Please let me know if you add me so I can add you back! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have added you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have added you! :)

Hello KimberlyMarie, I have added you as a friend :)
If you would like to visit my town, or have me visit yours, please let me know.

I've added everyone who has replied here, if you ever want to visit my town or have me visit yours just let me know and we'll arrange it

I've added everyone who has replied here, if you ever want to visit my town or have me visit yours just let me know and we'll arrange it

I added you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you!

Feel free to add me as well. I've only been playing for about a week and I'm also looking for friends

Hello! I've added you. :) I've been looking for some more friends that frequently play ACNL as well.

Please let me know if you want to visit my town, and I'll let you know if I want to visit yours.

Feel free to add me as well. I've only been playing for about a week and I'm also looking for friends

I have added you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I've added you. :) I've been looking for some more friends that frequently play ACNL as well.

Please let me know if you want to visit my town, and I'll let you know if I want to visit yours.

I have added you as well!

Back