I'm ready for anything!

We'll probably be lucky if we get even one guide with the same amount of detail as those ones.

I'm very interested in hearing about the maximum villager. Even though you say you haven't seen a town with more than 10, if you see anything in the guide talking about villager counts could you tell us here?

are there any more train station town hall plans other than the fairytale modern and japanese?

Does it mention if Brewster still stores gyroids? Or anyone else for that matter, or are they orderable? In the item catalog for what can be customized, can the red telephone box be painted dark blue? Are K.K songs orderable? It seems like they would be since you can buy them in Timmy/Tommys shop.

Thank you for doing this! I hope the US gets at least one decent guide/catalog

We'll probably be lucky if we get even one guide with the same amount of detail as those ones.

I'm very interested in hearing about the maximum villager. Even though you say you haven't seen a town with more than 10, if you see anything in the guide talking about villager counts could you tell us here?

Zen confirmed the max amount of villagers is 10 in another thread.

Really hope they make guides like these when it comes out in North America. I'd love to own one of those just to skim through it every once in awhile. :D

are there any more train station town hall plans other than the fairytale modern and japanese?

nope. just those 3. oh and the default if you want to count that one in.

Does it mention if Brewster still stores gyroids?
Or anyone else for that matter, or
are they orderable?
In the item catalog for what can be customized, can the red telephone box be painted dark blue?
Are K.K songs orderable? It seems like they would be since you can buy them in Timmy/Tommys shop.

Thank you for doing this! I hope the US gets at least one decent guide/catalog

- It does not as he cannot. He will give you 4 gyroids that look like him through the Cafe job.
- Club 444 can store 4 of them at a time. Just talk to the 4 gyroids in the back and you can replace them.
- gyroids are not orderable.
- no it cannot.
- orderable once you have it. i.e. you can order copies.

Any new Octopus villagers in the game?

did not play city folk so not sure about new. there are only 3 octopus villagers though.

could you please be able to provide scans for these 2 community projects?
Bell (ベル)
A bell (つりがね)

Added a couple more pics in the first post. :)

could you please be able to provide scans for these 2 community projects?
Bell (ベル)
A bell (つりがね)

and here you are:

94J3T.jpg

Back