3322-1948-9891
Island
Hogwarts
Spring Sakura
Sakura Easter Egg
Ruby
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Nook's Fancy Turnip
I have returned from yet another infamous break, have I missed anything major?

Edit: why yes it appears I have.

Also, to quickly explain why I was gone for awhile, my mom knocked ginger ale all over my Chromebook, so I had to buy a new computer. My mom then proceeded to install Qustodio (a parental control app) on it (even though I'm almost an adult), which in turn, did not let me access this site. But luckily, my stepmom got me a new Chromebook, which I'm currently typing on, for my birthday, and my mom can't put restrictions on this so here I am!!!

Last edited:
Welcome back! Not really. Although you may want to view the latest Bell Tree Direct thread, as there ARE some changes coming to the forum.

Why would this site be blocked? I’m legitimately confused. It reminded me of when my grandma (not blood related, she adopted my mom) blocked a whole bunch of sites on her computer and it literally blocked Google??? The search engine.

Welcome back to the site. I’m glad you can still access it somehow.

Welcome back! It's nice to see you again! ✨😊

Congrats on the new Chromebook! 🎉 Hope your time away has been good. 😊

Why would this site be blocked? I’m legitimately confused.
She chooses what sites are blocked in addition to the things the app already blocks, and whenever she sets restrictions on any of my devices, TBT, along with Nookazon and the majority of Animal Crossing related sites with communication features, as well as most fanfiction sites, are always the first to go. I've asked her about it multiple times, and her answer is always the same: "Sexual predators are everywhere on those sites, is it wrong to want to protect my kids from that?" And while it isn't wrong at all, and I have indeed come across some pretty sus people, she forgets that I'll be off to uni in the fall, and I am almost a legal adult, and that I can take care of myself on the internet. She started doing this when I was 11, and has never snapped out of that phase.

welcome back! it’s lovely to see you around again 💙 i’m sorry that your mom spilled ginger ale on your chromebook and restricted what you could do on your new computer; i can imagine how frustrating that must’ve been. but i’m glad that you got a new chromebook and are able to be around again!

Welcome back!! I totally get how you felt with the restrictions and all, but I'm so glad you can be on the forums now!

Welcome back! I’m sorry about all of the restrictions, I know how that feels firsthand. I’m glad you can be around again!

Back