• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Artwork (IGNORE PREFIX)Pattern Shop: Any Pattern You Want, Free For First 5 Responders!

Torakichi25

Bells
I want to make awesome patterns, and I'm pretty good at art, but I don't have any ideas. So, if you give me an idea, I'll make the patterns for you! Sound good?

Any type of gold brick patterns for paths. I want a rich fancy looking town.

Can you give us any examples of your work?
That's a good question. Actually, I don't. You see, I don't have any patterns already made, and I don't even have any realistic art to display due to my nasty habit of not documenting my work. Maybe you could take a chance and suggest something anyways? I won't ask for anything in return.
Any type of gold brick patterns for paths. I want a rich fancy looking town.
Okay, I've started on your pattern. I'll be able to display the base of the path to you tomorrow morning when the Able Sister's opens back up. In the meantime, should the gold in the path be sort of dull and faded, so it doesn't overpower anything, or should it be shining and resplendent? Also, should the path include borders and corners? Lastly, should it be one or multiple tiles wide?

Shining please, with borders and corners. Single and multiple would be nice for options, but going with multiple please.

331p2tv.jpg

Here's what I have so far. What do you think? Is it too cartoony, and you wanted something more realistics? What about the borders, are you happy with them? Also, I was thinking about slightly changing some of the brick colors, so there would be more variety. Sound good?

I would like to see a set of patterns that comes close to matching the stones around the various buildings, that could be laid out to make a 2 sq wide walkway, and the edges would be just like the edges of the stones around the buildings where its just rough stones and then dirt.

I tried making something myself and got very frustrated with myself and gave up for now. If you could pull it off that would be awesome.

That's Great! Also go ahead with some color variety. Maybe a bit more brownish to match the gold house exterior.

Torakichi would you be able to design an astro path for me please? If you've seen the astro exterior for the house with the bright silver metal panels with grooves running through it? And for the border maybe use something akin to the glowing blue neon stripe on the astro roof?

Everyone seems to be making very traditional path designs; I'd love something a little more scifi! :)

Sorry for the late replies everyone. I've been really busy lately, but I'll have lots of free time this weekend.
Anyways, everybody who has requested patterns so far, I'm going to do all of them. Expect your patterns sometime between tomorrow and Monday.

Could you make me a path that looks like grass wear? I would appreciate it so much. I hope I am not too late. ^^

Back