Buying igb with tbt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Switch
1930-4077-2035
Feedback
100% (209) +
Yeah, another thread! Basically looking to buy as much as possible I guess, preferable in total 1 bil or so. I can pay with tbt and I am available now and some hours forward.

Either town is fine, just make sure you can keep up communication with saving and splitting up tbt/igb payment and so on, either if you post here, or if we take it via pm/vm/discord if we do it in my town since I can't check the game every second if people are just running dumping tbt. I'll probably have it easier talking in-town if I'm in yours.

Follow common courtesy, and don't do anything other than, yeah dumping the bells. Don't wander off and talk to villagers, steal things, shop etc. I know what I have and if I see something gone I will pull the power switch and give you a negative rating. If I want people for hosting and train station upgrade I won't make a thread here obviously.

discord: sheila#6079, or you can find me on tbt one. I keep my status invisible most of the time but if I am able to talk I will reply obviously. Also name your rates. My timezone is GMT+2 so have that in mind. Please like my posts as well, I can be poofy :blush:

Also, FC to the left, if you can't see it let me know. I will go to the movies laster today but before and after that I should be available :)

Last edited:
Hey Sheila! :D I just looked through my sad abandoned town and I have 50 million bells so lmk when you wanna trade! Also you can come to my town to pick up the bells.

Hey Sheila! :D I just looked through my sad abandoned town and I have 50 million bells so lmk when you wanna trade! Also you can come to my town to pick up the bells.

yes, please. i was supposed to get that much from another person but they basically went outta the way to not sell me lol. Sure. Let me know if you want to split up stuff and when to save. I'll try doing my best to keep attention on speech bubbles as well :)

i'll add you, and i'll be sheila from rainbow :D and how much tbt you'd need, also i can pay in sakuras lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok i had u added nvm lol ill come over when ur done aha

200k = 1tbt so that will be I guess 250 tbt? Opening my gates now

Also, yeah i gotta go in 1 ? hours from now but i'll def be on when ur back :3 just gonna grab something to eat

Last edited:
Sent a bit extra cause i'm p sure that was a couple more millions so enjoy, also sent rating. i gotta go for now so no more transactions here til i'm back later tonight!

Enjoy the bells! good luck with getting the rest of them :blush:

Yeah, had to eat dinner and check if I could do another thing in NL that have to wait, so I should be available. let me know if you're okay with 250 tbt and also whose town :)

We’ll be doing Mimi of Konpeito c:

I’m perfectly okay with 250 TBT! Adding you now c:

Also, I’m using two 3DS’s at the moment, so the FC you’ll be adding is 2037-3419-3158!

Last edited:
We’ll be doing Mimi of Konpeito c:

I’m perfectly okay with 250 TBT! Adding you now c:

Also, I’m using two 3DS’s at the moment, so the FC you’ll be adding is 2037-3419-3158!

added! lmk once open, and let me know if you need to save and stuff C:

Sent bells and rating, tyvm! idfk how much extra u gave me so just enjoy the bells lolll

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll close this now, will probably be back for stuff soon anyway :^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back