• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

If I let a villager move

If you StreetPass or visit friends a lot, it might be tough because you could end up taking a villager moving out of those towns. I'm not a big fan of how that works, but it could happen. :(

I'm not sure if the game will end up giving you a random 10th villager or not. :/
Turn off streetpass and don't wifi. That's all.

Not to my knowledge. I think you can delay it using the same method as the villager reset trick (only this time you're interested in there not being a plot at all, not whose plot it is) but I think after a certain number of days the game forces a 10th villager on you.

EDIT: What I stated above is for when you have 8 villagers (so the game forces a 9th on you). My memory is failing me lol

Last edited:
I don't think you get a 10th villager except by invitation, wifi or streetpass. I never have.

10th villagers don't move in unless you streetpass or invite them in from another town or from your campsite.

Back