Idea for the next Animal Crossing game.

bring back the acorn festival from wild world! I loved that!

the novelty of having to collect different acorns for furniture was fun! i was looking forward to it on NL only to find out they don't celebrate it anymore!

Able to place more items on pieces of furniture. Some set only allow 2 things and it becomes a pain.
Villager picture can be placed on the wall. Or a bookcase that you can place items on. Trophy, HHA prize and other things can go on there.

Able to make save different sets of your favorite clothing. Click on the clothing and find your set right away.
Or have a clothing rack for the basement. Click on it and you can look thru your clothing. It would free up your closet.

Add a caf? as a PWP. You own it and can decorate it how you like. Brewster would still work there as your manager.
I loved to see some of the villagers working there. Big Top would probably eat all the food in the first hour.

Different types of trees. Lights and blossoms last longer on the trees. It's too short.
Someone said it would be nice to have items for the holidays. Getting pumpkins at retail and been able to place them around town.
I would like to grow them, harvest them and than place them around town. Lights on your house for Christmas.

A shelf outside of the train station that is locked. Perfect fruit and spare tools can be stored in there. Only town players can get items from the shelf. Visitors can't. I have my 5 baskets of perfect fruit at the train station. It doesn't look nice but I need it out for all players.
Locker and bank machine inside retail for you and visitors. Cut down on visitors going back and forth while selling fruit or turnips
Catalog for clothing somewhere else beside retail. City Hall is always opened. Items like a dresser should work in the museum.

literally all of these were terrible suggestions...

why should we be able to steal brewster's cafe from him and then waltz in and completely revamp the thing to our taste? that would just be mean

Some things I want in the next game:
-More slots for patterns to take with you.
-Being able to get more people in your town. Only 3 visitors isn't that much, especially when you have a lot of friends and you want them all to come to your town.
-More things to do at night.
-Being able to place bushes next to clifs.
-More decorations for festivities like Christmass or Halloween.
-Being able to move furniture when someone else is in your town, but only when they are not in your house.
-Being able to decide where new villagers place there houses or being able to build new house spots as pwps. New villagers can only move in on one of those house spots and when they leave, the spot will be free for someone else to move in.

I know that it's much, but I just need this things.

What I want:
-Redd to run a shop
-Kicks to combine with the able sisters aswell as Gracie
and that is all i can think of

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of yes, and also actual meals at brewster's

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my, my last idea is multi-ordinance everything elese was said

I think being able to customize villager pictures would be nice. Maybe you could make them to where they stand on their own like now, or that they hang on the wall. You could also cuztomize/change the color of the frames :)

I definitely want more interactions with villagers and for them to NOT all have the same dialogue it gets boring talking to them lol

Make computers & laptops functional! If you have one it could be an online catalog so you could order stuff after Nook's is closed if you forgot something and it can still arrive by 9 AM in the morning. They could mark the prices up similar to the HHA Showcase or something.

So yeah, what do you guys think they should add/change for the next game?

Omg, that would be so awesome! oooh, what if you can connect the nintendo to a real life computer, similar to connecting a nintendo to a wii? Then maybe you can order from there, and see all of the upcoming events. Oh, and (will possibly hold some storage on the computer) create a dream town? Like instead of usuing other websites to put where paths should be, you could choose a certain area to view the actual town section and put fake bushes and flowers so you can see what works easier. Once again, it might not happen, but if it did it would be really cool :eek:
EDIT: Probably wouldn't be such a good idea now that I think about it...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I definitely want more interactions with villagers and for them to NOT all have the same dialogue it gets boring talking to them lol

Yes, that would be cool ^.^. maybe a submit page that other people could put on with sample dialogue if nintendo workers get low on ideas ;)?

Last edited:
I expect a possible Wii U title to be a big combination of what made Wild World and New Leaf so great. Maybe going back to the 15 villager limit of the original Gamecube? New villager species? A bigger Main Street?

LONG HAIR STYLES. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
I do not have short hair in real life and it makes me said that I have to have it in this game.

Okay, this might sound crazy, but have an online Plaza area like MMO-style. Think Prontera in Ragnarok Online (for those that played it), where you can interact with hundreds of players. Obviously memory would mean there'd have to be a limit to how many people can be there at a time, so maybe you can see the first 100 people that are there when you log on? Or even have guilds or clubs where mayors can meet up! Or even merge that with a unique type of "Main Street" for player item trading? Obviously towns are sacred places where we don't want random rude 12 year olds trampling flowers and stealing, so a plaza would be an effective way to meet people and trade stuff.

Also... CONTROLLING WHERE VILLAGERS PLACE PLOTS. Make it the exact same as placing a Public Works project, except you are with Nook, not Isabelle. Like I imagine you load up the game for the day, and Nook is standing outside yourself saying something like "X villager is scheduled to move into town tomorrow, let's find a spot for their home, hm?"

And while I'm on that... having a much much more precise way to place public works projects instead of the "inch around slowly and scroll through ALL of Isabelle's frickin text until you get the exact place"

^^ I love the idea of an online place to play with people. I'm very active and end up being friends with people who I then never see them on playing again and it makes me sad. It would be nice to have the instant option of playing with others!

I am really hoping they bring out another game soon, even for the WiiU would be sweet. I'd like the option (I'm sure others agree) of picking where villager's houses go!

Oh and bigger towns would be nice too, I think. As I start getting more Public Works Projects done, my town is feeling smaller and more cramped. I think the WiiU is more than capable hardware-wise of supporting larger towns. At least 1.5x is not 2x bigger. And more villagers! Bumping the limit to 12 - 14.

Also the little things like being able to drop items on QR code paths....... gets really obnoxious in towns where there is only 1% not covered by path tiles!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH and also having more dialogue for the villagers. Like in system updates or DLC packs you could download that had newly written dialogue, I often get bored reading the same dialogue over and over from villagers (especially since I have 3 peppys)

Back