• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I need YOUR help! Read below.

Should I make this happen?

• Total voters

coolycatty123

Mayor Caramel of Moonbase
Bells
Please help me out and decide who Phi can be! Thanks!
-----
Hello everyone! I would like to announce that YOU of Bell Tree Forums have FINALIZED Nonary to happen! 26 votes since now (and one no vote) (30/10/13) have been counted, and I will give you all my thanks for the co-operation. I would also be delighted to thank EVERYONE who have helped out and co-operated during this. Check the spoilers and see the names of everyone who voted, everyone who posted and the donations and help that has aided this decision.

In other words, I have read through and researched EACH of your animal opinions, and hand picked the official Nonary animals! I will release and update when I will be getting Nonary, and when I need to start looking for animals. With each of us building this together, we can achieve a wonderful town together. Please check the spoiler tag if you're interested. I'm sorry that I could not take all of your decisions and make them all come true... :(

Please, do not lose hope in Nonary. This WILL come true! And I will update. If any of you guys have any questions or queries, let me know and I will answer! :) You can still vote, show me if you'd like this to happen. Thank you once again for your support!

People who voted yes: (thanks guys!) animalcrossincrazi, Auburn S, BellBringerGreen, Bellxis, brightblueberry333, Cook1e, dollydaydream, Farobi, Fenja, Flyffel, Ichigo Senpai, Isabelle for president!, JellyBeans, kerryelizabeth, LaurinaMN, Li'lE23, lynn105, MadisonCrossing, Mary, missbunnehful, MistyIce, PixelNoodles, PlasticPinkPiggy, veronicay1218, Wolfie, Yui Z. Thank you so much!

People who commented: (Thanks for giving me your help and support!)
Yui Z, lynn105, Seth4473, Flyffel, Takoya, Korra, kerryelizabeth, Mary, monochrom3, brightblueberry333, Cook1e and PixelNoodles!

Thank you to everyone, but a big thank you for Cook1e and brightblueberry333! Cook1e grabbed me a few Zodiac Rabbits and that is a big help for the rooms of Sigma's house. Brightblueberry333 has put 2 millon bells toward the project and asked specifically that they will help out if needed! Thanks guys! Of course, that does not give any less of a thanks to everyone who have participated in helping out with villager ideas, asking if they can help, or any voters! I really appreciate you guys too!

So, as some of you guys know, 9 villagers just won't cut it. A new one will move in and ruin Nonary. So I have put in Zero III too.

Quark: Deli
Tenmyouji: Monty
Dio: O'Hare
K: Ribbot
Alice: Ankha
Clover: Cherry
Luna: Cally
Zero III: Ruby
Phi: I really need help with Phi, but for now she's gonna be Flurry.
Thanks for your help in this, guys!!!

Soon enough I will announce what I need help on and when I'll get Nonary. For now, though, I think that I only need help in finding out who Phi should be. Thank you EVERYONE! Without YOUR help, Nonary wouldn't be happening.
----------------------------------ORIGINAL POST--------------------------------
Hey, guys. Before I start, if this belongs in the gaming thread I'm sorry. I just want to know what everyone thinks on a whole! :) It could be gamers, it could be people who don't know what the hell-o I'm talking about, but please let me know what you think about it!

Introduction

So, I was thinking about getting a second town. It will be called
N O N A R Y!

''Wait, what? Nonary is to do with relating to the number nine, right? So why the number nine?''

Well, I would like to make a town based off of a game.
There's those towns that are scary, spooky, cute, kawaii, food, dogs, cats...
But this one is going to be themed The Nonary Game: Ambidex Edition!

''Huh? What's THAT!?''

Well, the Nonary Game: Ambidex Edition is from a video game called Virtue's Last Reward built for the 3DS and PS Vita. Basically, nine people get kidnapped and taken to a warehouse in order to seek a way out of certain puzzles! After each puzzle, the 9 participants have to vote whether they want to ally or betray the person they work with.
Does any of that make sense? :p

''There's already a town based off of that.''

Yeah, they've got lots of references from 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors though. c: I really want to make sure this town is based off of the second game, Virtue's Last Reward!

What's in it for YOU?

So, I really want to say thanks to all you guys. Before the Villager Trading Plaza, many of you were my friends in the Villager Giveaway Thread. When I was away, you were all looking out for my dream Willow, and you all knew just how much I needed her. We all chat and it was happy, you were really kind and I can't thank you enough for this!

I've been swinging my net left front and center to pay some of my friends as thanks, but you know I'm not too good with catching or fishing. So I wanted to thank all of you guys for being such a friend all the time towards me, I wanted to thank you all[/B for welcoming me with all of your hearts and kindness.

I will be educating myself on how to fish, bug-catch, and cycle! I will cycle over and over for you guys, I want lots of you to have a smile just as big as mine was. I will be doing lots of giveaways and money lotteries all the way throughout my experience! I will only cycle for a little while though as I will soon be starting my town.

''Do I need to pay?''
All of my cycles and giveaways will be FREE OF CHARGE!

...Mostly. I just need help with something you guys can help me with!

So what's this help? How can I help?

If you guys agree this is a good idea and I should create a second town to host giveaways and lotteries in, then YOU can help me get the 9 participants (animals) I need for The Nonary Game: Animal Edition!

Here are the original nine from Virtue's Last Reward.
960x-1.jpg
From Left to right: Tenmyouji, Quark, Dio, Luna, Sigma (main protagonist), Phi, K, Alice and Clover.

Now, I can see a resemblance between Alice and Ankha. Yeah... :) And I think I would probably like Ankha in my new town. If you can come up with any villager with resemblance to Clover, let me know! Alice and Clover are ying and yang, and they both pretty much are in both the prequel and sequel in some resemblance. I thought it would be a really cool touch to have them both together in this nonary game too (but I think Clover would be mad about it, hee hee.)

So anyway, the mayor of the town will be dressed up as Sigma! The house will be full of Virtue's Last Reward Game-references and I'll try and make it as much as the rooms in the game as possible. The only way you can help me with that is finding any Virtue's Last Reward QR's. And for you people who make QR patterns, I might even ask for your help if this plan works too! :) I will pay.

So it's just really villagers you can possibly help me with.
I will need Ankha definitely, but only if the time comes and I announce I'll be getting a second game.

I will update this regular if I do need any help or if I am getting a new game!
i don't need ankha yet guys! :)

So, what do I need to do? And can you summarise it?

Basically, leave a reply if you think this is a good idea or not. :) Also, any questions or queries or anything would be okay too. :blush:

My summary is, I might be making a town to host giveaways and other games but it will be themed! And I need what will be your support to make it happen!

Don't forget that if this comes in to happening, I will be hosting games, giveaways, lotteries, rare giveaways, visits and cycling too! I want to thank you all! ^^

That's about it from me! Thank you!

PLEASE DO KEEP IN MIND THAT I haven't brought a second town, and I haven't decided on any of this! The main deciders are YOU! You decide whether YOU want this to happen or not! Together, in hands, we will make a good town, built with my thanks and happiness for you all. :) ALSO keep in mind that I WILL be paying for my thanks if you give me any help with villagers or if I need any help with my maybe future Animal Crossing Project! I really am grateful for you all, thank you!

Please drop a comment. :blush:

Last edited:
*Drops a comment* xD Hey! I read that^^ and was thinking 'wut?' the whole way through - so umm, correct me if I'm wrong, basically your asking other people if YOU should make another ACNL town and you want other people to help you make it? Well if I'm right then I voted yes and I'll help x3

I've never played the game before but making a town based off it sounds fun and I'd love to visit the possible town! As for some villager ideas if you need help thinking of some:

Tenmyouji, Monty or maybe Doc?
Quark, Henry or Deli
Dio, o'hare? Maybe... just thought of him for the hat lol
Luna, Cally or Eunice
Sigma,Bruce Bam or Fang
Phi, Marshal
K, Ribbot or Klaus (idk he kinda looks like a robot)
Alice, Ankha
Clover, Chrissy

Hope my reply helps! (^ν^)

Last edited:
The guy in the hat could be Puck or Boomer, I have Puck moving if you would like him. The last girl looks like Rosie

This sounds like a very good idea!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The girl with the orange bob could be Maelle

Snake is not in VLR. ;~;

K => obviously Ribbot
Quark => lazy
Tenny => cranky
Luna => normal
Clover => peppy
Phi => uchi
Dio => smug

Last edited:
Oh, Sigma should be an animal too. No, cranky doesn't fit him. He should be smug.

*Drops a comment* xD Hey! I read that^^ and was thinking 'wut?' the whole way through - so umm, correct me if I'm wrong, basically your asking other people if YOU should make another ACNL town and you want other people to help you make it? Well if I'm right then I voted yes and I'll help x3

Thank you so much! I am delighted that you'd help out.
Basically, I'll be making a town to say thanks to everyone on the Bell Tree. This new town will be made for giveaways, games, etc.
But, I want it to be based off of the video game I mentioned too. :) I need villagers like the people in the picture. ^^

I've never played the game before but making a town based off it sounds fun and I'd love to visit the possible town! As for some villager ideas if you need help thinking of some:

Tenmyouji, Monty or maybe Doc?
Quark, Henry or Deli
Dio, o'hare? Maybe... just thought of him for the hat lol
Luna, Cally or Eunice
Sigma,Bruce Bam or Fang
Phi, Marshal
K, Ribbot or Klaus (idk he kinda looks like a robot)
Alice, Ankha
Clover, Chrissy

Hope my reply helps! (^ν^)

That really helped me out in some way! :) Except, Phi is kinda a girl... And Marshal happens to be a boy... xD

The guy in the hat could be Puck or Boomer, I have Puck moving if you would like him. The last girl looks like Rosie

This sounds like a very good idea!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The girl with the orange bob could be Maelle

Thank you for your help! :) I don't need any villagers at the moment because this is only deciding whether I should get a new game or not. When I announce this will be happening is the time when I will get villagers in.

Snake is not in VLR. ;~;

K => obviously Ribbot
Quark => lazy
Tenny => cranky
Luna => normal
Clover => peppy
Phi => uchi
Dio => smug

You pretty much have everyone's personality right. Did you play VLR before? xD

I think the pink girl should be Peanut :/

Thank you! :) That sounds about right.
I think in this sense she might being a squirrel would be perfect. I was thinking Cookie though. What do you think about that? :3

Sigma Wolfgang?

Nice! thank you so much for the idea. :)

Oh, Sigma should be an animal too. No, cranky doesn't fit him. He should be smug.
Well, I guess so. xD He's not as cranky as Dio or Temyoldy imo.
Thank you so much for your help!

----

Thanks to everyone whose helped out with deciding so far! The poll looks cool as well, many of you are saying yes and that makes me happy that you'd want this to happen. Please keep the ideas, queries or anything else to do with Nonary up and coming, and hopefully maybe we'll have a decision made by a few days! :) I really appreciate all of this help from everyone.
Thanks guys!!! :D :D

Last edited:
I honestly think this sounds like an awesome idea, and I'd love to come and visit the town if/when you have it all set up! I know it'll just be for giveaways and such, but I'm really curious about the theme :) I think it sounds awesome. As far as villagers go, here are my suggestions:

Tenmyouji: My first thought was Marshal because they both look a little bit angry haha.
Quark: Teddy or Pudge. Has to be either one of those two :3
Dio: O'Hare. He has the sort of sophisticated look about him. And the hat :D
Luna: Maple. They both look really kind and warm.
Sigma (main protagonist): Your mayor ;)
Phi: Maybe Flurry? Or Ruby?
K: Sterling or Knox, but I think Sterling!
Clover: Chrissy

Those are just my thoughts anyways. Regardless, I still think this is a great idea :)

I haven't played VLR yet(I played 999, the prequel), but I'll give this a shot.

Tenmyouji: I couldn't recommend a villager but I know he should be a cranky
Quark: Boomer, because of the hat, also a bit fitting colors
Dio: O'Hare, because like they said, the hat. I kinda want to say Lopez though
Luna: Build a Dream Suite and you have her already...jk, maybe a normal
Sigma: Your mayor, or maybe Wolfgang
Phi: Diana
K: Ribbot is the only one who looks robotic but I think it doesn't really fit personality-wise
Alice: Despite the Egyptian references(hence Ankha being main choice), I'm thinking an uchi for her
Clover: Apple
Zero 3(for the hell of it): Ruby

This sounds like a great idea! I have voted yes, and it's 100% so far for yes :D

I have never played, but this sounds really good and I would like to help in any way I can. PM me if you like, and if you ever want any help.

For example, if you need me to hold stuff, villagers, want help with watering plants, etc. Anything! If you want to order anything from my catalog, you can do it through the website in my sig.

Also, if you decide you want any of my villagers, that are not in pink or green in my sig, just PM me. And....I would like to donate 2million bells to you to help with the creation of this town. I recently sold Ankha, unfortunately, but I got a lot of money for her, and would like to help set up this town. :)

Hope this helps....

EDIT: Can I just say I totally see why you love Bell Tree, it's such a lovely community and I think this is really kind of you to do this :)

Last edited:
Thank you all for your replies! I'm glad you've all thought this was a good idea so far. ^_^
I would especially thank each and every one of you guys for your help! I will be replying to everyone's comments in a moment, so watch out :D
Thank you all, once again guys! :)
---

I think Clover looks a lot like Cherry :)

You know, Korra. :p I was looking for a sassy, classy dog villager for Clover in the first place, and now you've mentioned Cherry she seems perfect for the job!

I just thought that Clover and Alice are like Ying and Yang, and I find it adorable when cats and dogs are best friends. :lemon:

--

I honestly think this sounds like an awesome idea, and I'd love to come and visit the town if/when you have it all set up! I know it'll just be for giveaways and such, but I'm really curious about the theme :) I think it sounds awesome. As far as villagers go, here are my suggestions:

Tenmyouji: My first thought was Marshal because they both look a little bit angry haha.
Quark: Teddy or Pudge. Has to be either one of those two :3
Dio: O'Hare. He has the sort of sophisticated look about him. And the hat :D
Luna: Maple. They both look really kind and warm.
Sigma (main protagonist): Your mayor ;)
Phi: Maybe Flurry? Or Ruby?
K: Sterling or Knox, but I think Sterling!
Clover: Chrissy

Those are just my thoughts anyways. Regardless, I still think this is a great idea :)

I'm really glad you like my idea, kerryelizabeth! Thank you for your help. :) I did not even know about the villagers Knox or Sterling, but it just goes to show I learn something new every day. ^_^ Thank you so much for your help, once again!

--

I vote yes, 100%!

I'm glad you feel like this is a good idea! Thanks for your support! :)

--
I haven't played VLR yet(I played 999, the prequel), but I'll give this a shot.

Tenmyouji: I couldn't recommend a villager but I know he should be a cranky
Quark: Boomer, because of the hat, also a bit fitting colors
Dio: O'Hare, because like they said, the hat. I kinda want to say Lopez though
Luna: Build a Dream Suite and you have her already...jk, maybe a normal
Sigma: Your mayor, or maybe Wolfgang
Phi: Diana
K: Ribbot is the only one who looks robotic but I think it doesn't really fit personality-wise
Alice: Despite the Egyptian references(hence Ankha being main choice), I'm thinking an uchi for her
Clover: Apple
Zero 3(for the hell of it): Ruby
Someone pops up The King! :O hehe >w< Zero III is my favourite. Also, I'm sure you'll enjoy it! It was great apart from when
Alice gets Radical-6 and kills herself in about all of the paths -w-
Thanks for your help!

--

Yes, of course I have played VLR. And 999 too. :]

O:!! Don't spoil 999 for me! *trying to get the ROM for it 'cus she's not old enough to retail it* :<!

--
This sounds like a great idea! I have voted yes, and it's 100% so far for yes :D

I have never played, but this sounds really good and I would like to help in any way I can. PM me if you like, and if you ever want any help.

For example, if you need me to hold stuff, villagers, want help with watering plants, etc. Anything! If you want to order anything from my catalog, you can do it through the website in my sig.

Also, if you decide you want any of my villagers, that are not in pink or green in my sig, just PM me. And....I would like to donate 2million bells to you to help with the creation of this town. I recently sold Ankha, unfortunately, but I got a lot of money for her, and would like to help set up this town. :)

Hope this helps....

EDIT: Can I just say I totally see why you love Bell Tree, it's such a lovely community and I think this is really kind of you to do this :)

I am rather speechless! Thank you so much for your offering of help and donations! I will not waste any of your kindness away and can assure you that when and if I get my town.
I will be PC'ing you most likely in the future with help with paths. :) Thank you VERY much for your support with Nonary Project. It is much appreciated!

--
If you guys have any more questions or queries, go for it! I love all of your ideas and help with villagers. If this poll goes above 25 YES I will be guaranteeing you guys that I'll be getting Nonary!

If this does happen, it will most likely be after Christmas time. At my local game shop the Preowned versions are ?29 ish, and my mother says she is sure that it will be cheaper for me when the Christmas celebrations have cleared up.

Last edited:
Hey^^ I've played VLR and loved it. I'm a very big fan of this idea making a town off of that game.
If I can I would like to help too^^

Hey^^ I've played VLR and loved it. I'm a very big fan of this idea making a town off of that game.
If I can I would like to help too^^

Thank you so much for your offering! VLR is such a cool game, right? I just can't hold in my love for it! >w<

The only help I need right now is help with finding a few Zodiac Rabbits and villager suggestions. Otherwise, it's totally alright!
I will come forward to you if I need further help. Thank you once more for your support during these times!

Good to know^^ I will see if I can find some. What you think how many you need? ;)

Back