• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I need to know what this is!

Mini Mario

Off the Grid...
Bells
Lobo
Mint
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Tasty Cake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Ok, this furniture object is in Mira's house, and I wanted it until she moved. I want to figure out what it's called. It's this big hologram that's 2x2 and projects the planet above. Can someone tell me the name of this item?

I think it's called a hologram machine o:

It's called a spherical radar, just remembered. c: <3

Last edited:
No, that's 1x1 and can only project a Man/Woman/Alien depending how you customized it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Nzerozoro THANK YOU! You made my day, well, the rest of the day that is... but thanks!

Is it reorderable? I can order one for you if you'd like... Nooks had it the other day but then I gave it to Daisy, lol

I have one to if you want it!
Hi, I have been looking everywhere for one of these..can I buy one from you...please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it reorderable? I can order one for you if you'd like... Nooks had it the other day but then I gave it to Daisy, lol
May I also order one too...please and thank you. (Just let me know how many bells for your time)

Back