• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I need Oranges!

LordSheep78

Pls Call Me Owen Ty Love You Guys πŸ’œ
Bells
Spring Sakura
Classic Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Isabelle
Purple Balloon
Tasty Cake
Waluigi Easter Egg
Can someone please send me an orange with the Tom Nook code system? My town name is Ohara and my name is Owen. I can send any other fruits in return!

Hey there, I don't have any oranges for you ( sorry ). But I was wondering what the Tom Nook code system is?

Hey there, I don't have any oranges for you ( sorry ). But I was wondering what the Tom Nook code system is?
Toom Nook system is like online trading without in game online. You give Tom Nook an item and the name + town name of the player you want to give the item. Tom "sends" (keeps) the item and gives you a code that will only work for someone with the name + town name combination you gave him that gives the item.

I had some Oranges grow this morning and will send them in about 12 hours! I can send you one too :)

Here U Go! I hope it’s right! (I took pic so I can send again if not correct)

i6%9Q6%UWtIY%w
ydb5x#@yOSb3bu

Back