• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I need fruit

antonyl25

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
I need fruit other than peaches for my island. My fc is 0619 7232 1677 name is antony

I have apples, durians, lemons, oranges, and lychees! If you give me some peaches I will give you 6 of each fruit :)
FC is 0233-4912-5268
Also, if you go to Kappn's Island, you can find more fruit. You can even take fruit from the tours!

I have apples, durians, lemons, oranges, and lychees! If you give me some peaches I will give you 6 of each fruit :)
FC is 0233-4912-5268
Also, if you go to Kappn's Island, you can find more fruit. You can even take fruit from the tours!
thank you!

FC is 0233-4912-5268
i added you!

@antonyl25 I can get you any fruits you might still be missing. I have a whole thread where I give things away for free in New Leaf, so please post there if there's anything I can help you with. :)

Hi! I have peaches, oranges and pears only. Can anyone trade or offer a swap for the items I don't have yet?
Thank you

Back