• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I need ACNL buddy!!! I'm an open minded person.

Ive only had the game for about a 2 weeks so im still fairly newish.
Id love to be your friend :) Btw im amber

I'd love a new friend! Friend me on here and we'll chat next time I"m online. Unfortunately, I'm reliant on public wifi so my online time is sparing. :p (A friend who's always on would be awesome though, I don't exactly have a lot of those.)

I'd love a new friend! Friend me on here and we'll chat next time I"m online. Unfortunately, I'm reliant on public wifi so my online time is sparing. :p (A friend who's always on would be awesome though, I don't exactly have a lot of those.)

I would love a new friend also I am always online XD
want to be friends ( I want friends badly! )

No prob, I'll add you and we'll play together as long as you can.

I would love a new friend also I am always online XD
want to be friends ( I want friends badly! )

Well you have a another friend now. Me. Anyways, add me and ill add you.

Sweet! Yeah, let's be friends and welcome!

Yeah let's be friend. Add me.

Back