I need a friend. Anyone?

Annamal

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Hi, welcome to my threeeaaaddd!!!!!!!!!!! I've been looking for at least ONE friend to play City Folk with. Can YOU be that PERSON? I would be delighted to have someone in my town! My name is: Kitty.

My town is: Skyloft.

My friend code is: 2839-1346-7567.

Thank you!

I. Like. Blethors and Selesst. And Rigby the Raccoon on Regular Show. I iz a tomboy. :3

Last edited:
Do you have New Leaf? A lot of people are playing that now, many people think the other games died when it came out.

Do you have New Leaf? A lot of people are playing that now, many people think the other games died when it came out.

Uhmm, actually no. Well, I have an account I don't really use, on my brother's game, but that's it. That's why I even made this thread, in the City Folk section, because I wanted to find at least one friend to play City Folk with. But I can play New Leaf sometimes.

I would be your friend, but I don't have city folk, and I'm not gonna get it since I have New Leaf :)
You sound like a nice person, so good luck ^^

Ill play , ive got the same issue, except I need different fruit, 2796-2275-7089 , town name is Yorktown, my name is Gary, ill addyou gate is open

Okay! We'll have to play on Friday, though. I kind of left my game at my grandparents house... of course, when someone wants to play, that's when I leave my game somewhere.

heres my friendcode: Town: Hipville Name: Hippi FC: 4599-0997-5263 I'll add you as soon as I can

- - - Post Merge - - -

I. Like. Blethors and Selesst. And Rigby the Raccoon on Regular Show. I iz a tomboy. :3

I iz a tomboy too :3

heres my friendcode: Town: Hipville Name: Hippi FC: 4599-0997-5263 I'll add you as soon as I can

- - - Post Merge - - -

I iz a tomboy too :3

That's cool! Sorry I didn't reply. You posted it right at a time, that I didn't notice it. xD And thanks! I'll add you too, but the thing is, I'm at my grandparents house at the moment, so I'll have to add you with a different friend code than normal, if you want to play today, that is.

Last edited:
ds.jpgI can play!
FC: 1850-6308-2104
Town: Apopka
Name: Kianna

Add me.

FC: 1850-6308-2104
Name: Kianna
Town: Apopka

I didn't mean to do this.

Last edited:
Uhmm, actually no. Well, I have an account I don't really use, on my brother's game, but that's it. That's why I even made this thread, in the City Folk section, because I wanted to find at least one friend to play City Folk with. But I can play New Leaf sometimes.

I'l play with you! I need a friend on this game aswell :(

can i play with you too?
if yes here: Name taylor, town rio FC! 0776-7558-1435.
i mean city folk...

Last edited:
Back