I need a favor - TBT Spam Acct Crusade

Some people might like collecting hair clips. :) Just because their hobbies are unique, doesn't exactly mean they're spam accounts.

I just look for advertisement.

I find a lot of copy-pasted dating site bios about older women :p

Here are some weird ones:
My hobbies are Target Shooting and Insect collecting.
I'm interested in Political Science, Chess and Hindi
I love Photography, watching TV (Breaking Bad) and Sand castle building
My hobbies are Mineral collecting, Geocaching and Skateboarding.

Last edited:
Here are some weird ones:
My hobbies are Target Shooting and Insect collecting.
I'm interested in Political Science, Chess and Hindi
I love Photography, watching TV (Breaking Bad) and Sand castle building
My hobbies are Mineral collecting, Geocaching and Skateboarding.

Ummm...
YEAH

Cent do you want me to send the url? (Web address or whatever it's called)

ummmmm..... stupid auto correct??................................ oops................................

In the meantime I will update and have not protected, you do me creativity and in the end they will do the same.
- I do makes you stronger "is guilty, but his strange love this white tunic that looks karen and the place nor have already tired of crazy -.. Yours wrong, quiet get away claude c is the female that now decide, beautiful tops and face rest.
It was a door that we then saw it, for whom everything without hesitation and go soak a lot of work found a worker.
His biggest lying on the, as yet it has its mail with piece thank you, not bad obliged to he dares any longer it takes and without hesitation all its ardor is completely suffocated controller I'd like to see. An argument broke out knowledge and indeed from'm sufficiency, a table and again. Free clairvoyance immediate

In the meantime I will update and have not protected, you do me creativity and in the end they will do the same.
- I do makes you stronger "is guilty, but his strange love this white tunic that looks karen and the place nor have already tired of crazy -.. Yours wrong, quiet get away claude c is the female that now decide, beautiful tops and face rest.
It was a door that we then saw it, for whom everything without hesitation and go soak a lot of work found a worker.
His biggest lying on the, as yet it has its mail with piece thank you, not bad obliged to he dares any longer it takes and without hesitation all its ardor is completely suffocated controller I'd like to see. An argument broke out knowledge and indeed from'm sufficiency, a table and again. Free clairvoyance immediate
Sounds like a Spanish version of Baba Ji :p.

Cent is a girl? The more you know I guess.

I'm keeping a look out. The T1616 person is online, oops.

Back