• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

I love when this happens

leobloom

old sport
Bells
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
I caught Freya napping today!! I think it's such a cute little aspect of the game that your villagers will go to sleep like this :)

CixKYV1UUAA7B2C.jpg

i take a picture every time i see it happen. i cant fall asleep sitting up, id fall over if i did that

I love finding them asleep on benches and stumps! I wish they could sleep on beds, like in HHD. I don't understand, however, how they can fall asleep standing up... That's not possible, is it? But I'm talking about what's possible or not in a game where animals can talk to you, water flowers, and go shopping.

I love it too! Except for one time in my first town- Chow, the most hideous one in the game (in my opinion), was sitting asleep on a tree trunk I was needing to dig out. SO what did I do? I dug holes all around him. >: D (wish I could find the pic, but I'm not sure where it is, Lol.)

That sounds really annoying, LOL. I haven't had a villager sit on a tree stump for a very long time in any of my old towns or even my current. I do agree though, it's cute. I find it even cuter when they're sitting on benches because they look much more comfortable. But then again, they're NPCS it doesn't matter if they're comfortable or not. LOL. Well I know if I was going to fall asleep, i'd wanna fall asleep on a bench.

This is one of my favourite aspects/features in New Leaf.
Catching villagers napping on a tree stump.
I have to question how comfortable that would actually be, I don't think I could personally fall asleep on a tree stump!

Back