• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ✿~Huge Spring Giveaway-- WINNER ANNOUNCED! Congrats to harm0niii!

Hi all,
Before I announce the winner of the giveaway, I'd like to thank all of you for your participation-- especially the ones who came and entered daily! When I put all the enrties into the generator, there were over 500 entries total, which is a pretty bug turnout! Thank you all so much! Anyway... now, for the moment you've been waiting for... the winner of the huge spring giveaway is
harm0niii!​

harm0niii, you have 48 hours to claim your prize before a new winner is announced! Please send pinkcotton & me a list of your 25 WA items of choice, your availability, and timezone, so we can get in touch with you to deliver your prizes. (Please note that I've sent my 3DS away to be repaired and probably can't deliver this weekend.)

The winner of the free Sanrio set (for post 100) goes to...

Linksonic1!​

Thank you so much for participating! You can send me a PM with your availability so I can get you your free random set ASAP. (Please note that I've sent my 3DS away to be repaired and probably can't deliver this weekend.)

The winner of the free art of their mayor (for post 200) goes to...

Muna!​

Please PM me with sufficient references and I will get to it ASAP.

Once again, thank you to all who participated and congratulations to the winners!

Last edited:
Cangrats :3 thx for such an awesome giveaway lj4702 ! ^^

Wow I wasn't even aware that post number 200 was mine! I'm so happy right now ^^

Bumping this up one last time~ hoping the winner will claim their prize soon! ^^;

Ohmygoodness! Im so speechless :eek: Ill get on creating my wishlist and ill have that to you guys asap ^^ Thank you so much for this opportunity!!

Back