How to restore the original interior decoration of the neighbours?

gd47jndws4ujn

Bells
Hello,

I've been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on my Nintendo 3DS for a few months.

During that time, I've been exchanging a lot of things with the neighbours, making the neighbours' homes better.

1: But in the end, I have to say that I don't think I've done a very good job and I'd like all the neighbours to restore their original interiors, what's the best way to do that? Are there any tricks?

2: I have tried to make with gifts by mail, but there are things that are not replaced e.g. if the neighbors have fish or insects on their tables I can't replace it by gift by mail it e.g. with a flower.

3: Or if the neighbour originally has 2 identical pieces of furniture in his room, I can only place 1 identical piece of furniture.

Sometimes it also happens that I have everything at a neighbour's place, but the furniture, plants etc. are placed in the wrong position.

Unfortunately, short of moving them out and getting them back as a fresh villager, there's no way to reset their house interior. My best advice is to just keep doing what you're doing. Gift them items that you want them to display and hope for the best. If you feel like it, you could always try to catch the villager at home the day after you mail them a new item and if they aren't displaying it or don't have it in a position you like, then reset and try again until it's acceptable.

I just try not to worry too much about my village interiors. I've messed them up pretty badly in the past, so I try to be aware of what I'm giving them now so they don't fill their houses up with junk, but if they put something in a bad spot, I figure they'll just replace it eventually down the road and let it go.

Back