How to Look like Tom Nook

Preet

Agent 808
Bells
Switch
2558-9178-3105
1nUfdDJ.png

Ever wanted to look like Tom Nook in Animal Crossing? Well I figured out how to make a Tom Nook Costume! I wanna give a shoutout to SwimmingBird941. He was the one who inspired me to create the costume. So anyways, I took in-game pictures of: Me, Tom Nook, and Timmy & Tommy Nook. I put them each side-side to show how simlier looking the costume is, but if you tan your skin you can really look like Tom Nook!

nhJ2bMq.png

So, they all look pretty similer right? Granted this is Animal Crossing so there is no better way to look like him but yeah, here is the way to get each item.

1kpgIuO.png

Here's the QR Code to Nooks Apron:

r2zKrB3.png

So thats how to look like Tom Nook. On a side note if anyone wants to buy the full set of clothes (Bear Cap, Superhero Mask, Black Tights, and Brown Slip-Ons) I'll sell em to ya, but you gotta VM me. For the QR code you could scan that yourself.

Last edited:
Hmmm...I should make a new character and make it nook themed!

is there no sweater greener?

There is a green sweater. It doesn't really look good tho since Tom Nook doesn't wear pants. Also u might need to tan your self to look good in it

That is adorable ;u; I'd wear it if I didn't work so hard on my current QR c:

Thats a cute idea. Thanks for the info.

Do you think they'll eveer make tanning easier? That's the only way to really look like nook, it really isnt worth standing 3 hours to tan..

Heh heh, this is actually very cute! c: I didn't know how to wear the mask and this is the perfect way to wear it!

Back