How popular is Apple the hamster?

Shes pretty decently popular. Im not sure what tier shes in but as said above, Ive seen her get picked up by cycling threads and people selling her pretty quickly.

I'd say she's fairly popular.I've had her in my cycling towns several times and never have had a problem finding people that want to adopt her.

Yep. There are a variety of opinions about her. Some people hate her, some people love her. However, it should be fairly easy to find someone who wants her.

OK Thanks! She's actually moving today so I'll ask around! What does cycling mean exactly? I'm pretty new if you couldn't tell haha

OK Thanks! She's actually moving today so I'll ask around! What does cycling mean exactly? I'm pretty new if you couldn't tell haha

Cycling is when you TT villagers in & out. Then you give them away/ sell them.

Theres some tutorials, so if you want to, look some up :)

This chart is pretty helpful when it comes to determining how popular a villager is: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?109343-List-of-Villagers-Based-on-Popularity

I'd HIGHLY recommend that you press ctrl + f and then type in the villagers name rather than looking individually for their names in the list, especially since so many are Tier 5. Right now, Apple is ranked #4 in Tier 4, meaning she's decently popular, almost Tier 3 levels, but is still probably a bit on the less-wanted side of the forums considering her rank. Don't let that discourage you though! There are definitely people out there who will want her, despite her Tier ranking, so I'd definitely go for selling her. :)

APPLE IS SO CUTE OMG SHE MAY NOT BE SO FAMOUS BUT SHE IS SO CUTE LIKE OMG!

This chart is pretty helpful when it comes to determining how popular a villager is: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?109343-List-of-Villagers-Based-on-Popularity

I'd HIGHLY recommend that you press ctrl + f and then type in the villagers name rather than looking individually for their names in the list, especially since so many are Tier 5. Right now, Apple is ranked #4 in Tier 4, meaning she's decently popular, almost Tier 3 levels, but is still probably a bit on the less-wanted side of the forums considering her rank. Don't let that discourage you though! There are definitely people out there who will want her, despite her Tier ranking, so I'd definitely go for selling her. :)

I think she is pretty popular but on my opinion I don't really like her. All the hamsters just don't look good to me even though I love hamsters in real life. The only one I could stand to have in my town would be flurry but that's pushing it haha. The hamsters just seem so weird to me.

Apple looks too freaky to me, so I don't like her as much.

And don't think that I'm insulting myself.

Last edited:
Back