• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How does the HRA Model Room Work?

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Well, I won the theme and now my house is the model room, and I was wondering if you always win every time or what. I'm guessing you win every time but still feel like asking. Oh and it's kinda dumb if you win every time. -_-

i dont think you do... it depends on scores, like when the animals talk about there low crappy scores. And if u have 2 people in 1 town, then you've got competition.

Frobert had his room in there for the day of the Flea Market, but when he rearranged he lost the HRA room. There hasn't been a model room since.

i've had two people from my friend's list be the model room, they both had full sets.

Does the auction house and model room only
pertain to people on your friends list?

I didn't win :mad: . Ribbot won and he's the newest resident in my town. He's kinda creepy though because his house is full of space junk... and he's a frog robot for God's sake. I thought this was ANIMAL Crossing. Not Animal and Robot Crossing.

Back