Bells
Blue Star Fragment
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
ど
ぶ
つ
Feedback
100% (60) +
So...I might as well trade house dates. Really, my main goal is to get them as close as possible

I currently am thinking of either a regular house set or a backward house set.

All Houses I want to Trade​
do what.png : I can trade 6/13/17 cyan house for one older than 3/14/14 for a backwards house set.
I can also buy a cyan house with a older date.

uuu.png : Kinda need my 2014 one closer to my dark blue house (5/22/16) rather than older.

oh boo.png : Not much a priority but can I have it between 6/17/17 to 6/11/17? I know it's a 6 day difference so :p

tsooo.png : Not much a priority but I want it newer behind my teal house. (6/11/17)

no u.png :

mori uwu.png : I can look for one that is older than 5/22/16 if I want a regular house set.

I am collecting more houses, wasting my TBT so here is all I have to trade.
*I have PST time though not sure if they do anything besides teasing me by one minute

: 6/13/17

: 5/22/16, 3/14/14, 8/5/13

: 6/11/17

: 5/22/16

:

: 6/13/17

All the houses I have are the ones displayed in my shop tab so yep. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey my friend, even though I have a 2017 Teal/ぶ, would you be potentially interested in trading yours for mine (timestamp visible)? I am currently trying to get a complete 2014 timestamp set for my houses if at all possible and your house would work with my current set and plan. How does that sound to you my friend? If you are interested, can you send it with the message "ブ=bu" please? :)

Hey my friend, even though I have a 2017 Teal/ぶ, would you be potentially interested in trading yours for mine (timestamp visible)? I am currently trying to get a complete 2014 timestamp set for my houses if at all possible and your house would work with my current set and plan. How does that sound to you my friend? If you are interested, can you send it with the message "ブ=bu" please? :)

Sure, I can do that! I'll send it

Back