Home

What of these do you live in?

• Total voters

Soda Fox

love like you
Bells
Tasty Cake
Yellow Lily
Hi everybody! I thought a thread about what we live in would be fun. I used to live in an apartment but I just bought a condo. My apartment was one bedroom one bathroom and cost the same amount monthly as my two bedroom two bathroom condo.

How about you? Be as descriptive as you want!

Apartment here! I live in the basement of our apartment.

I live with my family in a two storey home in the suburbs. We sold it though, cause the market is so high right now so we'll either be renting it out or moving to a rental.

We have our own house, it's really old so it's like two houses in one while being about the same size.

I live with my parents in a fairly nice minihome (as far as minihomes go) and probably will until I graduate university. 2 or 3 years to go!

I rent a condo quite cheaply with two other room mates. It has a pool and gym although I never use it (I should though). My parent's house is a shophouse - restaurant on the ground floor, our house on the top floor.

I'm renting a basement. It's small but lovely :) I do wish I had a ground floor suite, though. There's barely any natural light in here. I actually wanted to make YouTube videos but the video quality is so bad because of no proper lighting haha.

My husband and I are currently renting a two story home with an attached garage.

We will probably end up purchasing a single family home with a detached garage

I'm renting a basement. It's small but lovely :) I do wish I had a ground floor suite, though. There's barely any natural light in here. I actually wanted to make YouTube videos but the video quality is so bad because of no proper lighting haha.

Renting a basement also. It's hard having 3 people living in one giant room. We have it nicely set up into different sections though and we also have a kitchen set up in the adjoining storage room (fridge, mini tabletop stove, microwave, toaster, there's a pipe for water and a drain in the floor lol). It would be nice to find something more, we already pay $500/month to live in a basement... though we've already paid $700/month before to live in a different giant room, which is honestly pretty crazy.

You may want to add trailers to your poll. I don't know anyone personally who lives in one, but it seems like it could be pretty common.

Renting a basement also. It's hard having 3 people living in one giant room. We have it nicely set up into different sections though and we also have a kitchen set up in the adjoining storage room (fridge, mini tabletop stove, microwave, toaster, there's a pipe for water and a drain in the floor lol). It would be nice to find something more, we already pay $500/month to live in a basement... though we've already paid $700/month before to live in a different giant room, which is honestly pretty crazy.

You may want to add trailers to your poll. I don't know anyone personally who lives in one, but it seems like it could be pretty common.

Oh yeah I forgot about those and went with silly options. Which is weird because I was considering buying one. I hope people will use the other option and let is know. I hope someone does so they can share their experience.

I live in a pretty old apartment building in the middle of my city. It's perfect for my fiance and I, it's a one bed one bath with a pretty large outside porch. Since it's an old building we pay about $300-$400 a month less than other places close by.

I'm not sure how much longer well be staying here though, my fiance found a house in the neighborhood across the street that's pretty cheap a month we're thinking about renting with a friend.

1 bedroom apartment currently. I'm going to miss it, I'm graduating and it's for students only. ;~;

2 story home for 4 months, dorm room for 8 months. I'm looking into getting an apartment that's above a bistro in town, though. Parking sucks but it'd be somewhat closer to my college

Family home with a family that is too big!

I rent an apartment with my buddy and pay waaaaay too much. I'm in no position (and probably won't be anytime soon) financially to afford a house or condo in this market, especially not in any neighborhood I'd want to live in. The main benefit of renting has been being able to live somewhere close to downtown which is nice 'cause I commute on a bicycle. Formerly lived in a high rise condo until I found out my roommate at the time is a sleazy piece of **** who was going behind my back, but that's another story.

My other home is a tent during the summer although it's not nearly as fancy as what you get in Animal Crossing. :p

Last edited:
Back