• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Hold some items while I reset and get a surprise!

Matthew29

"Mayor"
Bells
Feedback
100% (30) +
Hi!

Haven't been on here or played ACNL for a while..
Looking to reset and aim for random villagers, no dreamie hunting!.

If you hold onto my tools, fruits and a couple of furniture sets I will give you some items (could be a set or flowers or crowns or something).

Just don't stooge me out of my items please!

Ideally just need one person to hold my items for me but I may give away some items too!.

Hi!

Haven't been on here or played ACNL for a while..
Looking to reset and aim for random villagers, no dreamie hunting!.

If you hold onto my tools, fruits and a couple of furniture sets I will give you some items (could be a set or flowers or crowns or something).

Just don't stooge me out of my items please!

Ideally just need one person to hold my items for me but I may give away some items too!.

I can help you! Pm me please :D

If you need help I'll be glad to help you, just let me know ;)

Back