• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Hi!

NGG

Bells
Hello everyone!

I'm old, like old enough to be most AC players' mom. I play with my kids, but I played the Game Cube AC when my oldest one was a baby.

I picked up one of my kids' DSes and started a new town a few months ago, and that kid got hooked into playing again, so I got myself a used DS and downloaded the game, and now all three of us are playing.

We have a Switch and I am anxiously awaiting an AC for that!

I'm wondering how many older players, like in their 40s or older, are around. :)

Welcome to TBT! I'm not sure about the others players' ages as there are quite a range of us. But, feel free to make yourself home here and reach out to me if there is anything you may ever need. :)

I know this post is a few days old, but welcome to the forums!! There are actually quite a few older players here. I've even seen people who claimed that they were in their 60s, which I think is spectacular! Video games are for everyone, after all. :)

I hope you have a wonderful time here. If you have any other questions or concerns, we'll be more than happy to help.
Have fun!!

Last edited:
Back