• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hi there ^^

Bells
Hello everyone from Italy!
I've been playing ACNH since this year, nontheless my island is still a bit of a mess ^^

I had collected so many DIY recipes so expect a giveway sooner or later!
I wish you all happy trading!

bye ^^

Welcome to TBT! I hope that you have tons of fun on this website! Wow! You live in Italy? Whats your favorite part about living there??

Hi, welcome to the forums! c: I hope you'll enjoy yourself here! Is New Horizons your first AC game?

welcome to TBT! we are so happy to have you! i can't wait to see what recipes you are going to put out for us!

i hope to see you around the forums sometime ^^

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

I'm glad your friend convinced you to buy the game! Have you tried Happy Home Paradise or thought about buying it?

I hope you enjoy it around the forums!

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

I'm glad your friend convinced you to buy the game! Have you tried Happy Home Paradise or thought about buying it?

I hope you enjoy it around the forums!
I intend to buy it, but only after I finish collecting stuff for my island ^^

Welcome to the forum. I’m so happy you’re having fun with New Horizons. I hope to see you around.

Back