• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying HELP!

I'll be ready in a bit. Do you mind if I deliver? I have paths on my train station and I cant set the stuff down.

Okay I just have to make some room by my train station and then I'll open my gates :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I just have to make some room by my train station and then I'll open my gates :)

My gates are open! How much would you like for everything?

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open! How much would you like for everything?

Coming! :) is 10 tbt okay? 2 tbt for the 2 unorderables and 7 tbt for the rest of the items? I also found a planter and an extra cabana table!

Coming! :) is 10 tbt okay? 2 tbt for the 2 unorderables and 7 tbt for the rest of the items? I also found a planter and an extra cabana table!

That sounds good :D I don't mind duplicates, thank you!

Let me know when your gates are open!

No worries :3 thank you!

ordering your stuff rn but when I checked back on the wishlist alpine and classic stuff was gone? I ordered all alpine stuff I have but what did you want from classic stuff?

also I see you updated it haha and i also have
daffodil
dessert case
dishwasher
exotic lamp
exotic shelf
female mask
festival lantern
giraffe ruler
hamster cage
hawthorn bonsai
lacy white tank
laptop
lovely kitchen
marshmallow chair
mini cactus
(all minimalist items)
moon hairpin
morning glory
playroom rug
poster stand?
red vase?
round cactus
small magazine rack
snow globe?
stuffed stocking
sunflower?
tall cactus
tall mini cactus
wall flower pot
washer/ dryer
washing machine?

yarn basket*
round mushroom*
quilted tapestry*
retail clock*
natural low table*
new 3ds kk*

ordering your stuff rn but when I checked back on the wishlist alpine and classic stuff was gone? I ordered all alpine stuff I have but what did you want from classic stuff?

also I see you updated it haha and i also have
daffodil
dessert case
dishwasher
exotic lamp
exotic shelf
female mask
festival lantern
giraffe ruler
hamster cage
hawthorn bonsai
lacy white tank
laptop
lovely kitchen
marshmallow chair
mini cactus
(all minimalist items)
moon hairpin
morning glory
playroom rug
poster stand?
red vase?
round cactus
small magazine rack
snow globe?
stuffed stocking
sunflower?
tall cactus
tall mini cactus
wall flower pot
washer/ dryer
washing machine?

yarn basket*
round mushroom*
quilted tapestry*
retail clock*
natural low table*
new 3ds kk*

Ah sorry! Since I saw you say you'd get certain things I took them off my list ;-; as for the classics I had the full set!

Ah sorry! Since I saw you say you'd get certain things I took them off my list ;-; as for the classics I had the full set!

it's chill! so far I have for you
alpine
-lamp
-panel
-closet
-kitchen cart
-dresser
-bed
-low table
-shelf
-chair

bathroom sink
cabin wall clock
candy house
cactus
caladium
coat rack

so you don't need any classic items correct?
and did u want anything from the new list I sent you? (btw for the ones with * I'd prefer btb if thats okay bc they're rare/ cost meow coupons)

it's chill! so far I have for you
alpine
-lamp
-panel
-closet
-kitchen cart
-dresser
-bed
-low table
-shelf
-chair

bathroom sink
cabin wall clock
candy house
cactus
caladium
coat rack

so you don't need any classic items correct?
and did u want anything from the new list I sent you? (btw for the ones with * I'd prefer btb if thats okay bc they're rare/ cost meow coupons)

I meant I had the full set on the list before I took it down haha sorry my wording was off but yeah I'd still like the classic set and I'll take the yarn basket :) I'll take everything else on the list if that's okay!

Last edited:
I meant I had the full set on the list before I took it down haha sorry my wording was off but yeah I'd still like the classic set and I'll take the yarn basket :) I'll take everything else on the list if that's okay!

sorry for the wait! Finally got everything together haha. I didn't realize you needed the whole classic set, is 250k plus 2 btb for the yarn basket okay? :) I'm free whenever for you to pick up!

Are you still looking for Zell? I have his amiibo card so I can scan him in for you if you'd like! I can also scan in Chai's card if you have the coupons to order the cinnamoroll items :)

if you still need the aries rocking chair, famous mushroom, mush hanger, rainbow screen and zodiac dog I have those too :D

Last edited:
Hello! I can get you the following for free: dessert case, dream catcher, exotic lamp, exotic wall shelf, giraffe ruler, halo, large magazine rack, marshmellow chair.

wait sorry just saw the part about the rest of the list, need to get all those, sorry for the extremely long comment but I'm getting confused so just to clarify
you want all the rest of these items + the yarn basket (no other RV items correct?)
this is of course in addition to the first list w the alpine + classic series
is 500k igb for all okay? no need for btb anymore!
btw I don't have the snow globe sorry :( thought i did.

daffodil
dessert case
dishwasher
exotic lamp
exotic shelf
female mask
festival lantern
giraffe ruler
hamster cage
hawthorn bonsai
lacy white tank
laptop
lovely kitchen
marshmallow chair
mini cactus
(all minimalist items)
moon hairpin
morning glory
playroom rug
poster stand
red vase
round cactus
small magazine rack
stuffed stocking
sunflower
tall cactus
tall mini cactus
wall flower pot
washer/ dryer
washing machine

sorry for the wait! Finally got everything together haha. I didn't realize you needed the whole classic set, is 250k plus 2 btb for the yarn basket okay? :) I'm free whenever for you to pick up!

Yes thats perfectly fine :) opening my gates now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait sorry just saw the part about the rest of the list, need to get all those, sorry for the extremely long comment but I'm getting confused so just to clarify
you want all the rest of these items + the yarn basket (no other RV items correct?)
this is of course in addition to the first list w the alpine + classic series
is 500k igb for all okay? no need for btb anymore!
btw I don't have the snow globe sorry :( thought i did.

daffodil
dessert case
dishwasher
exotic lamp
exotic shelf
female mask
festival lantern
giraffe ruler
hamster cage
hawthorn bonsai
lacy white tank
laptop
lovely kitchen
marshmallow chair
mini cactus
(all minimalist items)
moon hairpin
morning glory
playroom rug
poster stand
red vase
round cactus
small magazine rack
stuffed stocking
sunflower
tall cactus
tall mini cactus
wall flower pot
washer/ dryer
washing machine

Yes! I'm sorry for the confusion and everything >.<

Last edited:
Yes thats perfectly fine :) opening my gates now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! I'm sorry for the confusion and everything >.<

dwai! I just don't want to mess up your stuff haha, so I have everything from the first list laid out but I still need to order everything from the second list (didn't want to do it yet bc was unsure if you still wanted them), gimme a bit to order everything else so you can take in one trip?

dwai! I just don't want to mess up your stuff haha, so I have everything from the first list laid out but I still need to order everything from the second list (didn't want to do it yet bc was unsure if you still wanted them), gimme a bit to order everything else so you can take in one trip?

Okay I'll wait :) Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you still looking for Zell? I have his amiibo card so I can scan him in for you if you'd like! I can also scan in Chai's card if you have the coupons to order the cinnamoroll items :)

if you still need the aries rocking chair, famous mushroom, mush hanger, rainbow screen and zodiac dog I have those too :D

Zell pleasee! Haha I don't have enough coupons so maybe another time? The mush furniture would be great! How much would you want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I can get you the following for free: dessert case, dream catcher, exotic lamp, exotic wall shelf, giraffe ruler, halo, large magazine rack, marshmellow chair.

Ah thank you! Can I get the halo and dream catcher?

Back