gem83

Taking a hiatus c:
Bells
Winter Mittens
Chocolate Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Okay, so I originally planned to get a normal villager (Celia) as my final dreamie both to get more personalities and to even out the genders of my villagers, but now I'm having second thoughts. I also want a lazy! I've never had a lazy for very long and they seem like real cuties! If I got a lazy I would probably get Beau or Punchy so I've already got that part covered. I've had a couple of normals, so I'm used to them. I love how sweet and motherly they are.

So, opinions? Should I stick with Celia or get one of the lazies I mentioned? What are lazies actually like? Thanks in advance!

I looove lazy characters. In all three of past towns I've had lazy charas have always been my favorite, they're really chill and I love the conversations they talk!

I would go for a lazy, I have Filbert in my town and he's my favorite. The way he acts is just too adorable.

Well, you don't have a lazy yet, so get one
Beau and Punchy are nice ones as well~

get a lazy. their personality is so cute. the PWPs the suggest are better than normal ones.

I can't choose who's better. I have Benedict, he's lazy and i see him as a little brother i also agree they're very cute.
I also have the famous Lolly who is normal and she's so sweet she gives me plants and stuff out of the blue in letters.

Lazies are similar to normals, IMO. Both are sweet and kind. I like a lot of the lazy villagers. Some of favorites are Stitches, Pudge, Erik, Cranston, Filbert, Benedict, Bones, Cole and Simon.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh I really like both personalities!

I'd say lazy because you haven't had any in quite a while.

Back