Cycling (help please) Cycling towns of TEA and COCO! ❤ in boxes: --

Nah, don't be sorry. I got Sydney tonight, so I'm still happy. c:

Thanks, Stitched. :) I hope you get her soon as well! She's so cute (and looks just like my real bunny, haha)! <3

Okay, koikoi, I added you in my 3DS friends menu and am now standing at the station in my NL game. I hope I'm doing this right. X_X Aaah so much excitement when it's so late at night.

Thanks, Stitched. :) I hope you get her soon as well! She's so cute (and looks just like my real bunny, haha)! <3

Okay, koikoi, I added you in my 3DS friends menu and am now standing at the station in my NL game. I hope I'm doing this right. X_X Aaah so much excitement when it's so late at night.

Gate's open. The town she is in is named 'Tea'. :blush: Take good care of her!

Okay, great! I'm coming over now. Thanks sooo much!

EDIT: Thanks again! :D I'll take good care of her! And that little sidetrip was funny, haha! :D

Last edited:
BRUCE the cute, cranky deer is in boxes! Holding him for a short time only~

I want him please. I have to cycle careful one out. Would you wait so long? :)

I want him please. I have to cycle careful one out. Would you wait so long? :)

I'm unfortunately only holding them for around 10-15 minutes each. :( Hopefully you can cycle someone out within that time frame? Trying to cycle quickly to get Marina back in my main town.

If Cookie cannot make it, I can take Bruce now!

Alright, if Cook1e doesn't have space in 10 minutes you can come and get him-..is he one of your dreamies? :)

And good luck Cook1e, I'm sorry I can't hold these villagers for a long time. :(

Last edited:
Alright, if Cook1e doesn't have space in 10 minutes you can come and get him-..is he one of your dreamies? :)

And good luck Cook1e, I'm sorry I can't hold these villagers for a long time. :(

I had Freya move in randomly, and I prefer her over Wolfgang, and Bruce is my next favorite cranky! I only want one wolf in my town, so Bruce is next in line for crankiness! I will be giving Wolfgang away if I get Bruce :)

Back