• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Path Help needed!

Akina

Bells
Cake
Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
I need a bit of help with a path.
I only have one character and I would like to have a path that only have 9 different tiles, maybe 10. It needs to be a fairytale-themed one and since I'm having both 1-, 2-, and 3-tiles wide paths, I need the tiles to match so the 1-tile wide path will not look weird.
Right now I have a beige-ish path with some flowers on it. I like that it is not total pink/princess-ish, but it still has to be kind of fairytale/princess-ish.

Well, I'll reward the person who finds me a path that I like!

If you're willing to wait a bit, I can make you one like that :3 I'm a bit confused by the whole 9 thing though...if you want a 2 or 3-tile wide path with corners and all, it'll need to be at least 13 pieces to cover all your bases.

If you're willing to wait a bit, I can make you one like that :3 I'm a bit confused by the whole 9 thing though...if you want a 2 or 3-tile wide path with corners and all, it'll need to be at least 13 pieces to cover all your bases.

It would be amazing if you could make me one!

I know it takes a lot of pieces to cover it all, but I don't have room in my town for a second character plus I would hate to change to the other character every time I accidentally erase one of the tiles haha :(
10 pieces is max, I only have one character. So if you could make that work, it would be amazing! I can update my town so you can see how my paths are now?

Back