Path Help needed!

Akina

Bells
Cake
Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
I need a bit of help with a path.
I only have one character and I would like to have a path that only have 9 different tiles, maybe 10. It needs to be a fairytale-themed one and since I'm having both 1-, 2-, and 3-tiles wide paths, I need the tiles to match so the 1-tile wide path will not look weird.
Right now I have a beige-ish path with some flowers on it. I like that it is not total pink/princess-ish, but it still has to be kind of fairytale/princess-ish.

Well, I'll reward the person who finds me a path that I like!

If you're willing to wait a bit, I can make you one like that :3 I'm a bit confused by the whole 9 thing though...if you want a 2 or 3-tile wide path with corners and all, it'll need to be at least 13 pieces to cover all your bases.

If you're willing to wait a bit, I can make you one like that :3 I'm a bit confused by the whole 9 thing though...if you want a 2 or 3-tile wide path with corners and all, it'll need to be at least 13 pieces to cover all your bases.

It would be amazing if you could make me one!

I know it takes a lot of pieces to cover it all, but I don't have room in my town for a second character plus I would hate to change to the other character every time I accidentally erase one of the tiles haha :(
10 pieces is max, I only have one character. So if you could make that work, it would be amazing! I can update my town so you can see how my paths are now?

Back