• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Help Me Please!!

The items probably was put outside the house taken by the fake look alike mayor before the demolishing...

Now it sounds very conspirational... sorry thats all I got.

OK Lemme explain to you guys what my village was before i stopped playing. So my friend and I always played together. We went to the island and caught beetles for money and became rich. Then after we got a few 100 thousand or possibly 1 million bells we upgraded our houses and bought things. My house was better than his though. After we got big houses we started changing the time to get fortune cookies cause i wanted the midna mask but I could never get it. I opened tons of fortune cookies and filled my house with them. Then we played a little after then we both stopped playing. A few days ago we were remembering the good times of animal crossing and started wanting to play it. Yesterday i found the game and played it. I got on skype with my friend and told him I found it. Then i noticed when i logged on my house was smaller. So i went in and there was nothing then isabelle comes in and tells me my house has finished. NOTHING was in the house. It was like one of those crappy new small houses. I told my friend about it and he was wondering what happened cause he remembered that my house was big and had like 50 fortune cookies in it. He said my house was better then his. So then i came onto the forums and put this forum up.

Are the furniture items still in your catalog ? I'm sorry this happened to you. I don't know what's going on, but it's like the game is glitchy and erased weeks or months from your town. I've heard of this happening to people who used powersaves and messed up somehow. ( I'm not saying you used a powersave).

No i built everything in 2 days it couldnt have cause if it deleted the house it wouldve deleted the whole save.

Back