Help ;____;

Mokuren

Bells
Switch
1228-4657-4697
Island
Oh my god help please ;___;

I just wanted to visit another nearby town with my 3ds and now there is this screen "disconnecting from the inet and beginning local wireless..." and it don't stop! I swich the inet button allready to off and I'm afraid when I turn out my 3ds my savefile will get corrupted ;______; oh nooo what should I do?

Ahh Hopefully it doesn't corrupt! D:

I'm pretty sure though when you do things with other towns it doesn't go with the main save file? I've never heard of that happening before either o: idk but if it does corrupt I can try to help you with your new town!

Maybe try reporting it to Nintendo ? If it does corrupt I don't want it to happen to me since I visit my cousin's town Dx

Last edited:
Oh I'm so sorry to hear! I'm afraid that if it has been on that same screen for a while then the best thing to do is to turn off your 3DS and hope and pray that you've saved.
It happened to me once, so I'm sorry if you lose anything.

Ah nooo I will never play again if my savefile gets corruted ;___; I have since yesterday every pwp and a full catalogue. why is this happening .____.

Last edited:
*crosses fingers*

that happened to me once - i switched my 3ds off and back on to "fix" the problem. my savefile didn't get corrupted but i lost the things i did after my last save, of course. hope things work out alright for you :c

Everything is fine my save file is still here. Oh god I was near to start crying I put sooo much time into this game ;___;

understandable! i think each and every one of us would do the same. hell, i even lost it when hamphrey (my fav) moved out. i don't want to know what i'd do if i lost my whole town D:

glad it worked out though! <3

Hehe so should be careful during any saving transition =) sometimes it take longer to load but waiting it should be all fine =D

I'm so glad your town was alright!! tumblr_inline_mzg37bxIV11rw12xc.png

Back