Hello 😁

LoveBugLover

Bells
Switch
3141-8934-6904
Hi! I'm getting back into Animal Crossing after being gone a year. I'm looking for people who want to visit each other's islands and also trade/purchase items from each other.

I'm also currently looking for Apples, Pears, and Cherries.

Welcome to the forums!

I recently started a new island, and I sold all of my fruit yesterday to pay for a new bridge, otherwise I would love to help! 😅

There are lots of active people here though, and it's usually not hard to find someone to giveaway some fruit! 😊 I'd definitely recommend making a post in Nook's Cranny, which is essentially a trading board for New Horizons!

I hope you enjoy it here! 😊✨🌟

Welcome to the forum! I no longer play New Horizons, but @/S.J. shared a very useful link. You’ll be able to find whatever you need. This forum is pretty active. I hope to see you around.

Hi! I'm getting back into Animal Crossing after being gone a year. I'm looking for people who want to visit each other's islands and also trade/purchase items from each other. I'm also currently looking for Apples, Pears, and Cherries.
Unsure if someone already helped, but I'd be willing to lend a few Apples, Pears, and Cherries to help you get started!

Someone did help me out, thank you. If I have something you need though, I'm more than willing to share!!

hi, welcome to the forums! i hope you’re liking it here so far. 💙

i honestly don’t play new horizons much anymore haha, but i’m glad you were able to get the fruits you needed! if you’re ever looking for anything else in the future, feel free to hit me up and i’ll help you out if i can!

Back