Hello

Envelin

Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
I have never formally introduced myself to the forums and since I am cycling and waiting for someone to adopt Bob(yesthatisanadvertisementgetoverit), allow me to give you a summary of Envelin.

My name is Nikki and I am currently taking college classes while I'm in my senior year of high school. I am hoping to become an animator. I currently have two towns, one being Udachi, my main town. Udachi means 'Good luck' in Russian from what I know. I, myself, am not Russian. Just thought it'd be a nice name since I am VERY superstitious about luck. This doesn't stop me from have Kiki as my favorite villager! :D The other is a cycle town. I should be getting a third town this Christmas.

I really like potatoes. That's all you really need to know.

I really enjoy talking about Keroro Gunso and Steven Universe. I'm also getting pretty far into Homestuck(Act 4 woot!) That's all. Thank you. :)

I have never formally introduced myself to the forums and since I am cycling and waiting for someone to adopt Bob(yesthatisanadvertisementgetoverit), allow me to give you a summary of Envelin.

My name is Nikki and I am currently taking college classes while I'm in my senior year of high school. I am hoping to become an animator. I currently have two towns, one being Udachi, my main town. Udachi means 'Good luck' in Russian from what I know. I, myself, am not Russian. Just thought it'd be a nice name since I am VERY superstitious about luck. This doesn't stop me from have Kiki as my favorite villager! :D The other is a cycle town. I should be getting a third town this Christmas.

I really like potatoes. That's all you really need to know.

I really enjoy talking about Keroro Gunso and Steven Universe. I'm also getting pretty far into Homestuck(Act 4 woot!) That's all. Thank you. :)
Welcome :p

Back