• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello :)

sadvil

Bells
FINALLY got new leaf last saturday :) Completely in love with the game. I dooo have a few questions I posted elsewhere but I'm not sure anyone will reply, so if you feel like answering a couple of questions, and giving a bit of advice I'd really appreciate it :)
I'm beyond excited to be able to talk about this game with people who know what's going on; the only person I know who plays it is my eight year old sister, and she really has no idea what's going on.

Welcome to the forums!
I wish I could play my game, but it has gone MIA ):
I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Hi, welcome here! :) I hope you'll enjoy the game, it's awesome~
Haha, and I can perfectly understand what you mean since I have a little brother who seems not to know what's going on as well x)

Back