• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hello... I'm new here

Blaziken257

Bells
So I'm new to these forums. My first Animal Crossing game was the first one, and I played that quite a bit for a couple of years or so... I found it fun, and the whole concept of the game playing in real-time was relatively new to me at the time (not to mention all the holidays). (I also liked the NES games; I wish they would have returned!) New Leaf is my second AC game, and it renewed my interest in the series. I got it late in June, soon after I got a 3DS. I've been playing that a lot as well, and it's definitely introduced enough new things to the series that I like (such as the island mini-games, public works projects, etc.) So, I enjoy both of these games!

I've been lurking here occasionally for a couple or so months now, and I finally decided to make an account here. I'll post here once in a while. I hope I'll enjoy it here.

So... hello, everyone!

Welcome to the forums, friend!
I hope you enjoy your time here, and with the game. ^_^

Back