• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hello from the forge!

Chihirolee3

The Blacksmith Brony
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Hello ya'll! I'm Chihirolee3, and New Leaf is my first foray into the Animal Crossing world. A little bit about me....well...uh..I love deer, and as of right now, I really want more deer in my town (I have Fauna and Lopez right now, even though Lopez is Antelope and is NOT even close to being a deer). Anyway, as far as gaming goes, I have PS2 and a Gamecube (old school right?) but I have kept up with the handheld market because I am an AVID Pokemon fan and have been since I was 6 (when it first came to America). I have been very stingy about the games I get, since I've only gotten pokemon games and haven't really seen a need for anything else. However, with the onset of Pokemon X/Y, and with Xerneas being a deer-like legendary pokemon (I told you, I love deer), I HAD to get limited edition X/Y 3DS. However, when the 3DS first hit the market, I was very unimpressed since the 3D aspect gave me nothing but headaches. I had a DSi that I got just last year (a pokemon Black edition), so the 3Ds I hoped would just sit and wait for me....but Xerneas changed everything.....

Anywhooo.....when I bought the system and the game (X), I had about 30$ left, and I was bound and determined to blow this paycheck on my 3DS (i have my priorities straight elsewhere), so I decided to buy a used New Leaf game, since I heard there was deer characters in it and it was a gentle RPG (no shooting and stuff). Man ,I love this game! I have been missing out!
So yeah, that's why I'm here. There is just so much to this game that I just can't grasp it all since I'm so behind in its lore and cultural influence. I also don't have any friends that have a 3DS (or play games at all), so I'm kind've out on a limb as far experiancing the thrill with others.
As far as IRL about me, since nothing I posted above was "about" me....I am a blacksmith, a steam traction engine enthusiast, working on a hobby foundry with my husband, and love reading, biking and deer. I am happily married to a wonderful man (been married 2 years) and have a three legged black cat, a new bengal cat, and a hedgehog. I do not watch tv, but am a die hard brony, a fan of MLP FIM (google it if you don't know what I'm talking about). I have an extensive library that is taking up almost half of my house (I have almost 3000 books and counting). I only get internet at work, and the 3DS is the most high tech thing we own. So yeah, that's me :)

Back