Hello from the forge!

Chihirolee3

The Blacksmith Brony
Bells
Hello ya'll! I'm Chihirolee3, and New Leaf is my first foray into the Animal Crossing world. A little bit about me....well...uh..I love deer, and as of right now, I really want more deer in my town (I have Fauna and Lopez right now, even though Lopez is Antelope and is NOT even close to being a deer). Anyway, as far as gaming goes, I have PS2 and a Gamecube (old school right?) but I have kept up with the handheld market because I am an AVID Pokemon fan and have been since I was 6 (when it first came to America). I have been very stingy about the games I get, since I've only gotten pokemon games and haven't really seen a need for anything else. However, with the onset of Pokemon X/Y, and with Xerneas being a deer-like legendary pokemon (I told you, I love deer), I HAD to get limited edition X/Y 3DS. However, when the 3DS first hit the market, I was very unimpressed since the 3D aspect gave me nothing but headaches. I had a DSi that I got just last year (a pokemon Black edition), so the 3Ds I hoped would just sit and wait for me....but Xerneas changed everything.....

Anywhooo.....when I bought the system and the game (X), I had about 30$ left, and I was bound and determined to blow this paycheck on my 3DS (i have my priorities straight elsewhere), so I decided to buy a used New Leaf game, since I heard there was deer characters in it and it was a gentle RPG (no shooting and stuff). Man ,I love this game! I have been missing out!
So yeah, that's why I'm here. There is just so much to this game that I just can't grasp it all since I'm so behind in its lore and cultural influence. I also don't have any friends that have a 3DS (or play games at all), so I'm kind've out on a limb as far experiancing the thrill with others.
As far as IRL about me, since nothing I posted above was "about" me....I am a blacksmith, a steam traction engine enthusiast, working on a hobby foundry with my husband, and love reading, biking and deer. I am happily married to a wonderful man (been married 2 years) and have a three legged black cat, a new bengal cat, and a hedgehog. I do not watch tv, but am a die hard brony, a fan of MLP FIM (google it if you don't know what I'm talking about). I have an extensive library that is taking up almost half of my house (I have almost 3000 books and counting). I only get internet at work, and the 3DS is the most high tech thing we own. So yeah, that's me :)

Back