• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Hedge recipe

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
Feedback
100% (278) +
Hi everyone. I've never gotten the hedge recipe. I started playing after Nature Day events were removed from the game, and Leif has never given me a copy no matter how much I buy from him on both my island and Harv's. And I don't have the Custom Fencing redemption, bought that before the hedge was supposedly added to it.

If anyone can get me a copy of the hedge, it's literally one of only two recipes I'm still missing. I'll pay 50tbt for it

i can get you one from nookazon...but it might take a bit to get it for you. in the meantime i can make you some hedges if youre excited to use them right now.

i can get you one from nookazon...but it might take a bit to get it for you. in the meantime i can make you some hedges if youre excited to use them right now.
I can wait for the nookazon order, thank you. If it'll be available tomorrow I can pick it up anytime.

kk. i just placed the order for one, but sometimes it can take hours or days to get the item. i will pm you when ive got it ok?

Hi everyone. I've never gotten the hedge recipe. I started playing after Nature Day events were removed from the game, and Leif has never given me a copy no matter how much I buy from him on both my island and Harv's. And I don't have the Custom Fencing redemption, bought that before the hedge was supposedly added to it.

If anyone can get me a copy of the hedge, it's literally one of only two recipes I'm still missing. I'll pay 50tbt for it
In other news, if you buy plenty of shrubs from Leif (when he is visiting or from Harv's Island) he will eventually gift you the recipe. In my case it was on the third visit to my island.

Back