• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Have I improved and how can I improve more?

Locket

Bells
Switch
2956-5463-1794
Friday the 13th Candy
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Blue Mote of Flame
Yes, I'm back to show you my crappy beautiful art.

So, here is my most recent:
Pal6PLL.jpg

zBwIsdc.png

And here is one from idek when:
fCumEht.png

How can I improve more?

Last edited:
I see a lot of progress! I think the way you color is really great and the previous example showed how much you've improved. The anatomy is much, much better! Hair looks wonderful. :)

I'd probably recommend to practice more with hands. The bold/thick lines for the hands on the first example look too blocky; I'd recommend using a thinner brush. Same goes for the ends of her hair. Another area to improve on are clothes. Try to look at clothing references to get a feel of how folds look. Try to remember clothing can look very awkward if they're too tight. On your second example, the glasses on the left side look overpowered by the shape of the eyes. I think you did better on the right side where it looks more natural. Glasses are tricky but keep on practicing. It's always a struggle to draw them consistently the same size, same with eyes.

Anyway, hope that feedback helped. :)

I see a lot of progress! I think the way you color is really great and the previous example showed how much you've improved. The anatomy is much, much better! Hair looks wonderful. :)

I'd probably recommend to practice more with hands. The bold/thick lines for the hands on the first example look too blocky; I'd recommend using a thinner brush. Same goes for the ends of her hair. Another area to improve on are clothes. Try to look at clothing references to get a feel of how folds look. Try to remember clothing can look very awkward if they're too tight. On your second example, the glasses on the left side look overpowered by the shape of the eyes. I think you did better on the right side where it looks more natural. Glasses are tricky but keep on practicing. It's always a struggle to draw them consistently the same size, same with eyes.

Anyway, hope that feedback helped. :)

Honestly in general I have a lot of issues with clothing folds ;-; whenever i try them they look wrong and thick ;-;

and the hands are hard on computer, i just need to line them better like you said.

and i also have trouble with foot/eye/glasses proportions, because i tend to draw them both by hand

ill try to imply these when i draw on my computer again :)

edit: i like your collectable lineup btw :eek:

Last edited:
Your art has improved quite a lot since I last saw it! Looks great! As for improvement, maybe you could practice a bit on anatomy and color theory in the future!
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Keep up the great work! Can’t wait to see what you’ll put out next!

I'd say you have improved definitely, try working on the eyelash thing/eye and also on anatomy like John Cena stated. Your coloring is pretty thou ^^

Back