Cycling Harmony ✨FREE✨ Cycling [BOXED: ?] [NEW: ?]

Sylvia went into boxes, autovoid & moving on.
Diana moved in, she is staying in my town and no requests for her will be taken!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mott the jock lion moved in.

Camofrog is in boxes

I'm going offline now so I'll just leave Camofrog boxed until I get back on :) Anyone can let me know if they're interested~

I'm actually going to keep Phoebe if she shows, sorry ^^; But if you'd like I can simply remove Felicity, or switch for someone else or whatever you want to do. Just make sure they're not on my list of 9 in the OP!

Oh, of course! Sorry I didn't double check the list beforehand! Felicity can stay on the list then ^^

Last edited:
I've added ya and I'm in my town's station but no hurry, enjoying the Karate kid marathon on tv.

I've added ya and I'm in my town's station but no hurry, enjoying the Karate kid marathon on tv.

Thanks for adopting him, and oops I was ending just as I saw you were going to give me something! You can come back if you want or you can keep it ^^;

Sterling the jock eagle just moved in! He's so neat, I wish I was able to keep him!

Pango is in boxes! I know she's t5 but I find her really cute and maybe she could find a home! ;o; I'll leave her in boxes while I'm offline~

Oh I'll lurk for Sterling. :D I hope one of those pretty Eagles move out soon.

Back